Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Khan Should Decide on Crawford or Brook Within a Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Khan Should Decide on Crawford or Brook Within a Week

Promoter Eddie Hearn expects Amir Khan to make a final decision regarding his next return within a week's time. Khan is mulling two deals that are currently on the table. He has the long-awaited showdown with domestic rival Kell Brook in the headline bout of a Sky Sport Box Office card, which is being targeted for the first quarter of 2019. And there is also a $5 million guarantee to face WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford on March 23, as part of an ESPN Pay-Per-View from Madison Square Garden in New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think this could be Khan’s last shot at the big time.

He should take the fight with Crawford and try to beat the odds.

But more than likely TC knocks him out.

Comment

Why would someone with a glass jaw even consider fighting Bud?

Comment

Fight either and do that funny dance we all love to see Amir do! Lol! He is the biggest diva in boxing, Kell smashes him, Bud demolishes him!

Comment

Who cares.

Comment

Only a complete sucker would buy in to this ridiculous situation.Khan is washed up Beyond believe....anyone who saw his last fight and is honest would agree.

Comment

I'm so over hearing about this fight especially King Clown Khan't box. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Amir khan = Walter Mitty

Ole Hearn lol...glass jaw is favourite now ....funny guy

Comment

Facing Crawford is the much better business decision. I know Khan is going to give a good account of himself and when he does, he will have the upperhand at the negotiation table with Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Facing Crawford is the much better business decision. I know Khan is going to give a good account of himself and when he does, he will have the upperhand at the negotiation table with Brook.
                    so it's a better business move to face a better fighter for less money?? Nah

Comment

Working...
                    X