Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Fury Actually Defeated Wilder How Damaging To His Resume ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    I don't care for Wilder. But if the Tyson Fury of today beats him, then Deontay is utter trash & doesn't deserve a belt other than to hold up his pants.
    He did lose and everyone knows it including Wilder . I don't create threads just for the hell of it so here we are....

As it stands Wilder as I predicted has only 1 significant title defense win in 8 of them. The only reason he squeaked by was Fury clowning around losing focus which just another reason I'll never be a full fledged fan, can stand that shyte !

It's alright I'll take a draw it puts his idiot fan base on notice a bit and takes Wilder ego down a notch and big John Fury let him know ( Mr. Twitter ) to take it like a man .
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-06-2018, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      He did lose and everyone knows it including Wilder . I don't create threads just for the hell of it so here we are....

As it stands Wilder as I predicted has only 1 significant title defense win in 8 of them. The only reason he squeaked by was Fury clowning around losing focus which just another reason I'll never be a full fledged fan, can stand that shyte !

It's alright I'll take a draw it puts his idiot fan base on notice a bit and takes Wilder ego down a notch and big John Fury let him know ( Mr. Twitter ) to take it like a man .
      For Fury to come in after three years off and suffering from obesity, drug and alcohol abuse and severe depression- and STILL manage to school Wilder speaks volumes. Fury is the real deal and Wilder is not.

Comment

Working...
      X