Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder on social media still trying to persuade ppl that he won....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    You see the video he posted with the clock thar magically jumps from 9.2 secs to 10?

The video I watched and only did so for comedic purposes showed the clock starting before the second punch even landed let alone before he went down. Then it magically gets quicker near the end.

If anything the count was a little quick but that's fine he still got up with time to spare.

Comment

Haven't liked the way Wilder has been acting. I went into the theater chanting bomb squad with everyone, expecting a ko in 9, to backing Fury after all is said and done. I thought Fury won pretty comfortably, even considering the kd's. Wilder isn't looking good at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        You see the video he posted with the clock thar magically jumps from 9.2 secs to 10?

A time clock means nothing when the ref is counting, fighter is watching the ref and listening to the count, I don't think he's focused on a non existent time clock.

Fury won on points and the people know it, Fury go's up a little while Wilder slides down a little until the rematch if Wilder doesn't run from it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          It does start as soon as they hit the ground...
          Growing up I was taught it starts when the opponent is in the neutral corner

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            I out Wilder fans up there with the dumbest and most pathetic I’ve ever seen.
            Along with arsenal fans

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              Growing up I was taught it starts when the opponent is in the neutral corner
              wrong..the time keep immediately begins the count and the ref picks it up

Comment

Working...
              X