Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Remains Hospitalized in Intensive Care

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma. I'm sure he hurt and damaged people during his criminal days.

Comment

• It wasn't his age it's those East Europeans, they don't punch like normal men.

Comment

• Maybe God & karma do exist.

You go from raping and beating underage girls to getting out of jail early and becoming a heavily marketed, protected millionaire boxer and think you played society. Then this. Wonderful. I'm filled with happiness.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
          After watching the replays, it seemed like the ref could've stepped in sooner. The ref was awful, there were 2 KDs he didn't call. He seemed to be waiting for that "fatal" blow to decide if he should stop the fight.

I don't believe in karma so I don't understand how people could be happy about this. Most celebrities are awful entitled people. Trust me, your favorite boxer/celebrity has done some awful sh-t... You just haven't heard about it yet and probably never will.
          True. People talking about karma are straight up dickheads. What if he ends up like Gerald Mclellan? Hopefully that doesn't happen. Some of the boxing fans on this forum really just sound like horrendous dickheads - they really make me question being a boxing fan sometimes, they just make the sport look bad.
          I actually read an in depth article on his time pimping, even if there was such a thing a karma, having brain injuries for the rest of his life would not be 'justice', he slapped the girls around a bit, none of them were in intensive care ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Karma. I'm sure he hurt and damaged people during his criminal days.
            Dude, I don't like the guy, but your post proves that you have a very poor soul.

Everybody has a past and I am sure he doesn't do that anymore.

I wish him a full recovery even when I do not like him at all.

Comment

• Never liked Adonis the guy was a pimp that kept the belt hostage for so long. I hope he gets better though

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                Boxing is full of scumbags. but who are you to judge? your skeletons are not out for the world to know. Sugar Ray supposedly beat a woman so bad it caused miscarriage. yet he is universally loved and acknowledged as the goat.
                Don't feed into hm. He wants responses. He wants to be somebody here lmao...

Comment

• Critical condition means there is a possibility he could die.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                    Maybe God & karma do exist.

You go from raping and beating underage girls to getting out of jail early and becoming a heavily marketed, protected millionaire boxer and think you played society. Then this. Wonderful. I'm filled with happiness.
                    don't act like you don't have demons you are dealing with.

You truly are a child of satan if you cheer about a man being put into a coma.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                      Hope the Moderators ban the posters making fun of Adonis being in a critical condition.

Not a funny thing.
                      Nobody is "making fun".

He is a lowlife piece of **** who abused underage girls.

If sympathizing with child abusers and sexual predators "cuz they good at boxin" is a new rule on this site then ban me. I won't do it.
                      Last edited by ////; 12-02-2018, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X