Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Weighs In Even Lower Than For Ortiz Fight; Fury 256.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
    birdlegs looked like he had an extra 10-15 lbs of weight in that lead mask he was wearing effectively puts him below the cruiserweight limit giving the Gypsy King a 40 lb plus weight advantage ill bet birdlegs would love to wear that mask in the actual fight he's gonna need it
    I want to remember your comment so I can respond after the fight is over.

Comment

We dont even know if the Wilder number is real. They probably lied about Floyd's weight many times on Showtime and HBO, why not lie about Wilder's too? Helps create an aura of something special if he can beat guys supposedly 40lbs bigger than him. But they dont look that far apart to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
        Wilder weighing 212 lbs at the weighin and he will rehydrate to 208 lbs by fight night without the gimp outfit
        Don't you mean rehydrate to 218 lbs instead of 208 lbs?

Comment

Fury did not come to play games! 256.5 is outstanding! I don't like Wilder being so thin, but it seems like he can't put on weight! If you can't put on weight in your 30s, then it's probably never gonna happen!

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
            Don't you mean rehydrate to 218 lbs instead of 208 lbs?
            He was making a joke.

And heavyweights are heavyweights. They don’t rehydrate

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              This s very good news for Fury. Under 260 IS his comfort zone ...ITS his weight.

The excuse that was made for Wilder being saved by the bell last time was his weight of 215 ,his fanatics saying he was under weight. Get them excuses ready again.

Will it effect the fight? You bet it will and if Wilder really is foolish coming in at 212 fight night he's not winning ,it's that simple without judging help.

Oh yea im liking my 11th round knockout prediction...thanks@Wilder..
              I am looking forward to responding to you after the fight. I'll either be all humble pie or laughing, we'll see.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  He gets 100% of his power from his legs; in particular, his calves.
                  Agreed! Proven by his jumping ability (basketball dunks). Wilder is like an tightly coiled iron leaf spring and that coupled with his leverage equals devastation.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                    birdlegs looked like he had an extra 10-15 lbs of weight in that lead mask he was wearing effectively puts him below the cruiserweight limit giving the Gypsy King a 40 lb plus weight advantage ill bet birdlegs would love to wear that mask in the actual fight he's gonna need it
                    15lbs in a mask? Lmaooo

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      New one, still processing it. Idk, maybe with practice and the perfect delivery.

"Yo, boy! Ima box yo face off...like a box o' chocolates...on Easter Sunday!!!
                      Top 10 hit right there bro

Comment

Working...
                      X