Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade To Canelo: Forget Mayweather, No Excuses - Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    you would end up flat on your face in my driveway kid, like the others

and kid, not only am I very experienced, I am a Ward fan.....

so yea, I understand ALL about having a multi-faceted jab

tell me how Plodkin boxed like Ali and Holmes again ?
    now you're punching girlscouts selling cookies on your driveway? Trust me gramps, I'd whoop your ass and punch your denchers down your mouth. As far as Holmes and Ali, I never said ggg fights like them but I did use them as evidence to expose your ignorance about the effectiveness of a jab. You don't know s*** about boxing and should stick to shuffle board and bingo games at your old age home.
    Last edited by Jab jab boom; 11-25-2018, 09:55 PM.

Comment

yea, he knew Pac was juicing
      Yep he knew pac was juicing and the world knows Canelo was too. But unlike pac who as of now has gotten away with it, There are positive tests that prove what Canelo was doing.... And it wasn't taco Joe's trucks that caused the positive tests either you gullible old fool.
      Last edited by Jab jab boom; 11-25-2018, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
        definitely a possibility my friend!

however canelo quite literally tested positive so the fact that hes a cheater isnt really up for debate.

yea, it is.....

- 4x independent experts stated that the positive test was likely the result of accidental contamination

- he tested clean in a hair follicle test

- he put in a BETTER performance in September when clean

oh, Sanchez viewpoint.....

"I said in many interviews he had a chance to erase the issues that he had in May. I believe that he erased the issues that he had in May. What a great champion he is. He’s the champion today."

"I think he’s vindicated...... he made a mistake and we have to believe that he did it, he was checked twelve to fourteen times for this fight and they were all negative. They put on the kind of fight that clean good fighters put on.....
        "

Personally, no idea if that was accidental or not.

Possibly not.

But yea, there is plenty of debate, and there probably always will be..... no question about that

who cares, really.....
        1) he is full VADA now, 365
        2) the positive result had no negative effect on anything other than Canelo's reputation

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          now you're punching girlscouts selling cookies on your driveway? Trust me gramps, I'd whoop your ass and punch your denchers down your mouth. As far as Holmes and Ali, I never said ggg fights like them but I did use them as evidence to expose your ignorance about the effectiveness of a jab. You don't know s*** about boxing and should stick to shuffle board and bingo games at your old age home.

what would be the difference between a girlscout and a fangirl ?

do you really think this forum has never seen a shlt-talking tough-guy?

my wife is sick of picking them up off my driveway

plss off internet tough guy, you are clearly just a dumb kid

like I told you on the other thread..... grow up, and vacuum all that sand out of your vagina

Comment

• Lou Cipher wannabe fukwit

Comment

what would be the difference between a girlscout and a fangirl ?

do you really think this forum has never seen a shlt-talking tough-guy?

my wife is sick of picking them up off my driveway

plss off internet tough guy, you are clearly just a dumb kid

like I told you on the other thread..... grow up, and vacuum all that sand out of your vagina
              stfu with your lies. You're 60 yrs old talking about you ko kids in your driveway. Sure you do. You're also 60 yrs old in an online forum shamelessly defending your man crush on Canelo and using gifs nonstop to try and make your point. Grow up before you give your emotional self a heart attack. And btw, how does your wife feel about the fact that you're more obsessed with a bearded red headed man than you are with her?

Comment

stfu with your lies. You're 60 yrs old talking about you ko kids in your driveway. Sure you do. You're also 60 yrs old in an online forum shamelessly defending your man crush on Canelo and using gifs nonstop to try and make your point. Grow up before you give your emotional self a heart attack. And btw, how does your wife feel about the fact that you're more obsessed with a bearded red headed man than you are with her?

you are the shlthead calling out people on the internet

1) grow up
                2) vacuum that sand out of your vagina
                3) actually learn something about this sport rather than talking BOLLOCKS

oh, did I mention grow up ?

before you slink away..... why don't you tell us again how Golovkin boxed like Ali and Holmes..... you spastic

Comment

you are the shlthead calling out people on the internet

1) grow up
                  2) vacuum that sand out of your vagina
                  3) actually learn something about this sport rather than talking BOLLOCKS

oh, did I mention grow up ?

before you slink away..... why don't you tell us again how Golovkin boxed like Ali and Holmes..... you spastic
                  you're telling me to grow up and you just said you're 60 yrs old punching kids in your driveway. Lmaoooooo. I see that you're out of material so you keep recycling your same lame posts over and over again. Don't worry, I hear that's what happens when you're officially a senior citizen. You're gradually losing your marbles. Next thing you know, your wife is going to catch you beating off to a Canelo fight while you're wearing fishnets and high heels. Get your life in order gramps.

Comment

you're telling me to grow up and you just said you're 60 yrs old punching kids in your driveway. Lmaoooooo. I see that you're out of material so you keep recycling your same lame posts over and over again. Don't worry, I hear that's what happens when you're officially a senior citizen. You're gradually losing your marbles. Next thing you know, your wife is going to catch you beating off to a Canelo fight while you're wearing fishnets and high heels. Get your life in order gramps.

I will punch anyone in my driveway LMAO

plss off kid, we can see how you roll

Comment

I will punch anyone in my driveway LMAO

plss off kid, we can see how you roll

is that an actual image of you when you were typing about how you ko kids in your driveway and your wife is tired of picking them up off the floor?? Lmaooo guy, you're 60 yrs old, the only knocking out you're doing is when you fall asleep after taking advatnage of the Applebee's senior dinner discount at 3pm.

Comment

Working...
                      X