Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 42 Fedor has zero punch resistance left.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] At 42 Fedor has zero punch resistance left.

That was pathetic from Fedor. Getting KOd from what was basically a jab and the first punch of the fight landed? Quite sad for a so called legend and GOAT...

I don't know how many more rude awakenings he's gonna have. Still fights the same way as his prime when his body can no longer handle it.

Comment

I wish He and Anderson Silva retires. Both are now way past their prime, and gonna get hurt when they face younger and prime fighters.

Comment

He hasn’t had punch resistance for many years.

I think the giant Silva fight wrecked his face, and hendo destroyed whatever was left of his chin

Comment

I haven't seen it but I don't watch his fights anymore.

Even when he was still winning ie the Brett Rogers KO, he looked really flat and basic compared to his former self. I can't imagine how bad it is now.

Comment

You gotta figure Bader was a little disappointed too. Must not feel as rewarding to beat an obviously faded old shell of a man.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              You gotta figure Bader was a little disappointed too. Must not feel as rewarding to beat an obviously faded old shell of a man.
              I mean what was he expecting going into the fight? Fedor has looked terrible since 2012. He is about a decade and a half past his peak (vs Cro Cop in 2005).

Even though he didn't lose a fight until 5 years after that Cro Cop fight, he just never looked the same physically due to him not training as hard and smart since.

Comment

That was beyond sad to watch.

Comment

Quick stoppage if you ask me tho I think he needs to retire, that’s all I heard all week was him considering retiring. Tells me he had one foot out the door already

Comment

Well that's good that Fedor was already considering retirement. He never should've made a comeback in the first place IMO. He's already the best heavyweight ever in MMA and many consider him the GOAT as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X