So I was bored and looked my name up on facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I was bored and looked my name up on facebook

And out of 8 people that came up with my name, 6 were Fillipinos

Man, I was shocked. I know some PI people have Hispanic surnames but to find 6 out of 8 people with my first and last name all being Fillipino was amusing. Maybe i'm part Fillipino, what you guys think? Should I do a gene test and see if maybe i'm related to Manny Pacquiao and ask him for a couple of million dollars?

there are many guys named Kelvin Jesus back home

Comment

Yeah? But that is not my name though.

Comment

whats your name...we might be related

Comment

Kelvin Dapidran Pacquiao.

Na jk, I would not say my real name here. You do know i'm a target here right? I'd probably get assassinated tomorrow if I tell you my name now. Some dudes who take the internet way to seriously would be on my information like the CIA on Jason Bourne, i'd have to be on the run forever

Comment

If I say my full name and adress here like markblv did once, I'd wake up the next day with eggs thrown at my door, "fl#mo" colored in crayons, the "n" word and "GGG is god". The neighbors will look at the N word and be confused because they will say no black person living there (but I am black on the forums apparently, afro latino). I will be like yeah, they got the wrong door I guess, racists kids nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              If I say my full name and adress here like markblv did once, I'd wake up the next day with eggs thrown at my door, "fl#mo" colored in crayons, the "n" word and "GGG is god". The neighbors will look at the N word and be confused because they will say no black person living there (but I am black on the forums apparently, afro latino). I will be like yeah, they got the wrong door I guess, racists kids nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Kelvin Dapidran Pacquiao.

Na jk, I would not say my real name here. You do know i'm a target here right? I'd probably get assassinated tomorrow if I tell you my name now. Some dudes who take the internet way to seriously would be on my information like the CIA on Jason Bourne, i'd have to be on the run forever
                maybe you are pinoy...have you ever eaten a balut?

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  maybe you are pinoy...have you ever eaten a balut?

and he loves Kristen Kreuk...many pinoys love her

Comment

kevin chavez is such a common name.

Comment

Working...
                    X