No announcement yet.

Do you want GGG to face Charlo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Uh.. In that post you quoted I said that the only way this happens is if Haymon overpays him, not sure why you're paraphrasing. I don't give a crap of what's 'rumored'. Neither should you.

Charlo does absolutely nothing for Golovkin. He's a nobody, a nobody who got a gift decision against inactive 35 year old. Unless Golovkin knocks him out in 2 rounds, this is an absolutely pointless fight for him.

I want to see something meaningful. Maybe a tuneup since he's had such a long rest, then get me Callum Smith, Canelo 2, Jacobs 2, BJS, Benavidez or Ramirez. Don't care about anyone else.
    The Triple L Protection Act on display ^

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      No, big money is RUMORED to be offered. And again, Haymon would need to significantly overpay to get Golovkin to PBC - because if the choice is to fight Charlo for 15M, or legit top MW (Canelo/Jacobs/BJS) for the same 15M,
      Golovkin would go for the fight that gets him most respect every single time.

Dude, I'm not gonna argue with you about Callum Smith bringing more than Charlo. Charlo gets a gift vs. Korobov while Smith won WBSS and retired Groves. They're worlds apart.
      Mall CLEARLY beat him so stop with the excuses & stop protecting Triple L. You are afraid Jermall stops him.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Golovkin got like 3/4 millions for fighting Brook. Kovalev got 1.5/2 millions for fighting Ward. Ward could never be on a big PPV fight. You are lying, Golovkin would not get more than 3 millions to face Ward.
        We all know Triple L would of got that @ss if he fought S.O.G. & THAT's why it didn't happen....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
          Yes so he can knock charlo out
          That made me giggle....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Dude has not beat ANYONE good. He even robbed Dirrell in the amateurs....LOL
            Andre fought the wrong fight against Golovkin in that match up. He allowed Golovkin to get inside and he got smothered. There were some scoring punches Golovkin landed also that weren't scored. Yes Dirrell didn't get credit for a couple of punches but he didn't help himself.

Comment

I think he beats Jacobs. bily might make sure he keeps a distance from Mall if they were in the ring cuz he has better feet than Jacobs. Matter of fact bily won't even fight him..lol
              How stupid can you be?? Jacobs is bigger has more experience at Middle and can fight effectively from the southpaw stance. You even admitted Charlo hasn't a clue and is hopelessly out of his league when he's fighting a southpaw.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                How stupid can you be?? Jacobs is bigger has more experience at Middle and can fight effectively from the southpaw stance. You even admitted Charlo hasn't a clue and is hopelessly out of his league when he's fighting a southpaw.
                I didn't say anything about southpaws that was another poster pointing that out & he just might be right. Jacobs is not a south paw (he can switch for a limited time though) & Jacobs won't even beat Nelo. After Nelo beats him either can fight Jermall. I got Jermall beating Jacobs in Brooklyn.

Comment

I didn't say anything about southpaws that was another poster pointing that out & he just might be right. Jacobs is not a south paw (he can switch for a limited time though) & Jacobs won't even beat Nelo. After Nelo beats him either can fight Jermall. I got Jermall beating Jacobs in Brooklyn.
                  Not likely. Sure Canelo.is most likely going to beat Jacobs because Danny knows he can't outpoint him. THat's against the 365 million dollar contract DAZN has with Canelo. He's going to go for a KO probably and fighters that go in with that mindset against another skilled fighter are prone to losing. Danny is not going to fight Canelo with a weight advantage as he did against Golovkin. The effect of the weight cut is going to show up early if Canelo pushes the pace. Danny needs to establish his jab. Keep Canelo on the outside and slow the pace.

Comment

• I want to see it just so Charlo can be found out for what he really is. He has been facing too many bums, it’s about time he’s been tested for reals.

Comment

• I can personally guarantee that 97G will not fight Charlo. That ship has sailed. 97G was traumatized by Jacobs. Lil G was forced to acknowledge how limited and one dimensional he is as a fighter, he knows he's going to have a close fight with anyone who isn't a walking heavy bag.

He is not going to risk his reputation any further unless he's getting another Canelo-esque payday

Comment

Working...
                      X