Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Ward-Golovkin, Joshua-VADA, Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
    Regarding bread's assessment of Kovalev, especially in regards to Kov Ward 1.

Kovalev won that fight. It appears on Ward's record as a win and on Kov's as a loss, but anybody, and I mean ANYBODY who has any interest in being taken seriously as a fair and analytical observer of the sport, has to concede that Kov was robbed.
    Yep totally agree with ya.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Im HUGE Ward and Canelo fan but both lost their 1st fights.
    Green K for your honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Yep totally agree with ya.

Green K for your honesty.
      Thanks! I also didnt even give Canelo 1 round against Floyd. You can still support boxers even with loses....

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Thanks! I also didnt even give Canelo 1 round against Floyd. You can still support boxers even with loses....
        I feel the same way, i can support a boxer and admit if i think they lost a fight. It doesn't change the decision or change the way i feel about the boxer.

I see a lot of people that have difficulties admitting what you just did. They would find any excuse to agree with a judge when they favourite fighter gets a decision that most dont agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
          Lil girl you so worried about me that you tell lies and follow my movements on other sites! You so stupid you don’t even realize the dumb crap you say. Wasn’t it you who out of all the great information Bread writes choose to come after me for giving him a complement? You said some dumb crap about me being on some white writers nutz...those are your words! Accusing a man of being on someone’s nutz because they enjoy someone’s writing is gay. You took it there and don’t even realize the stupid crap you start cause you so obsessed with me! And your a lier! Paul Magno isn’t White stupid! But let’s say he was, if he’s a good writer I will give a white writer props on they work! You see unlike you you I don’t try to take away from another persons skills and accomplishments when I don’t like them personally. As much as a silly little Moozy like you is on my jock you have to be very gay, yah racist TROGLODYTE BYTCH!
          I’ve seen Paul. He’s almost as white as your girl

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
            I’ve seen Paul. He’s almost as white as your girl
            Troglodyte, you should learn to STFU! Ever heard of the saying that’s it’s better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt! You dumb as hell dude! Maybe you haven’t notice that some Mexicans look white like oh....um Canelo you Pee-stain! And again why are you obsessed with my life Puss-Nutz? If you think my wife looks White your a FK’n idiot! And first off Turd you shouldn’t even know what my wife looks like. And just so you also know there are many Blacks who can pass for White Stupid! Your about as sharp as a bowling ball! FK you, your fanny pack, your inhaler, your helmet, the short slow bus you ride, the adult day care center they leave you at, and yo retainer!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I feel the same way, i can support a boxer and admit if i think they lost a fight. It doesn't change the decision or change the way i feel about the boxer.

I see a lot of people that have difficulties admitting what you just did. They would find any excuse to agree with a judge when they favourite fighter gets a decision that most dont agree with.

it is truly absurd

I don't understand it one bit

some people make absolute fools of themselves on this site

when a fighter loses, he loses..... denying that fact is a fools errand

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                it is truly absurd

I don't understand it one bit

some people make absolute fools of themselves on this site

when a fighter loses, he loses..... denying that fact is a fools errand
                Totally agree, it doesn't change the decision on boxrec lol. So i dont get why we need to start defending a decision that we know was wrong.

You might be happy that the fighter was given the benefit of the doubt deep down inside but it doesn't mean we should lie to ourselves when discussing it.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  It was never reported what ggg weighed vs Jacobs,only what he weighed in the morning of weigh in where he was required by IBF to be below 170. (Show me 1 credible source that says otherwise),& ggg choosing to intentionally not rehydrate as much as his opponents in prior fights means nothing.

Lastly its as bread says,most posters know jack sht about boxing,otherwise they wouldn't make these arguments demonstrating your CLEAR bias/lack of knowledge. Anyone whos ever fought at any level in boxing knows its a fighters height thats the #1 factor in true weight class,#2 is reach/wingspan, then everything else. Its also simple physics that the taller longer you are the higher your natural weight thats what bmi is based on ffs

Anyone who acts like it is in any way shape or form possible for Canelo to weight bully ggg has never boxed before(or just biased) its like when posters say lomas not at LEAST a natural 130 lber if not 135,nonsense..
                  this is just dumb. You are completely ignoring different body styles. BMI isnt always as useful a tool when you take into account different body as types. I remember when I was 18 yrs old and playing D1 baseball as a freshman, I could run a mile in 5 and a half minutes, was in great shape and had a six pack and not much body fat, but according to the BMI chart, at 5'11, 185 lbs, I was classified as "overweight" and just shy of being in the "obese" category lol. After seeing that I never paid much attention to BMI anymore. Anyways for example, the short squat middleweight that was gonna fight Billy Joe Saunders but he got sent to pr and zone on RICO charges, the guy Saunders called Danny Devito. That guy is short as hell but he has a unique body type. Are you saying that because he is the same height as Lima or maybe shorter that his "natural" weight class is featherweight or lightweight lol? There's no way that dude could ever even make 147 much less anything below that. Hell he probably couldn't make 154 either. A guys body type is a huge factor in what weight class he fights in.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
                    Troglodyte, you should learn to STFU! Ever heard of the saying that’s it’s better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt! You dumb as hell dude! Maybe you haven’t notice that some Mexicans look white like oh....um Canelo you Pee-stain! And again why are you obsessed with my life Puss-Nutz? If you think my wife looks White your a FK’n idiot! And first off Turd you shouldn’t even know what my wife looks like. And just so you also know there are many Blacks who can pass for White Stupid! Your about as sharp as a bowling ball! FK you, your fanny pack, your inhaler, your helmet, the short slow bus you ride, the adult day care center they leave you at, and yo retainer!
                    *you’re............

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
                      *you’re............

Then comes the ultimate prof that your a MITCH (MAN BYTCH), you become a grammar cop LMBO! Cupcakes like you get owned then become grammer Police SMDH....OH I’m sorry “YOU’RE” A MITCH (MAN BYTCH)!

Comment

Working...
                      X