Man Injects 18 'Doses' of Semen Into Arm to Cure Back Pain, Ends Up in Hospital

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
    Are you sure mate? lol.

Google ****stars without makeup. These female adult actresses get poured with semen on a daily basis and most of them look awful without makeup. A lot of acne :/ but we don't see it because it's covered up.

I find it to be utterly disgusting haha.
    Its probably all that makeup.

Lotsa girls got acne problems & skin problems cuz of all that makeup they cake on themselves nowadays.

Its a catch 22 problem for ugly girls. If a girl is ugly no one wants to cum on their face to give them better skin & if they cake on makeup to get nutted on the cum is just landing on their makeup covered face not their actual skin as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Its probably all that makeup.

Lotsa girls got acne problems & skin problems cuz of all that makeup they cake on themselves nowadays.

Its a catch 22 problem for ugly girls. If a girl is ugly no one wants to cum on their face to give them better skin & if they cake on makeup to get nutted on the cum is just landing on their makeup covered face not their actual skin as much.
      I actually ****en laughed irl lol. Good post.

Comment

Beware!

This guy is armed and ready!

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
          My absolute first thought when I saw this thread was " Derranged looks a lot less gayer than I thought he would"

Comment

Dude impregnated himself.....

Comment

Wtf is a "dose" of semen anyway

Care to share your expertise with us DoubleLeftH00k

Comment

Working...
              X