Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I May Land One on Pacquiao, That Motherf***er Will Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kunts timing is facing appalling. Against porter he scored one single decent well timed shot that floored porter. Outside of that, he did fack all. Wanker.

Comment

"The problem" ain't a problem solver once he's facing it in the ring. He couldn't solve Vargas and was molested in the asz by "el Chino". He's got a good game plan but, the problem is, how's he going to execute and deliver?

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
        I used to be a die hard AB fan. I’ve seen him at his best. This ain’t it. He is going down.
        don't bother with that idiot mcnugget. he talks like he knows but on the real he don't know shi*. if he really had balls he'd drop some nice cash on a broner stoppage, but he won't cuz mcnugget just a bi*ch. says pacquiao getting stopped but won't put up his money, what a ***g0t

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
          I wonder will they be doing VADA or USADA testing anyone know?
          Pac just did Vada testing.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
            Broner is going to get KO'd by a 40 yr old guy that has one KO in the last 10 yrs? Ok, carry on. No one's opinion is wrong.
            A bum fighter who takes his time and will be quite hittable for a chinchecker like Pac.

Comment

Is Broner already making excuses for not letting his hands go?
              That’s what I got from that story.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                Is Broner already making excuses for not letting his hands go?
                That’s what I got from that story.
                i can't believe he said that. yeah, looks like he'll be in a shell the whole fight. pacman boring UD

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  Show how much fan of the sport u are.

If Pacquiao is going to insist on fighting then fight guys like Crawford, Spence or even Thurman. If he's going to continue to fight bogus fights like Broner just for money I won't watch.

Comment

That;s if you let your hands go

Comment

I think whoever loses this needs to retire. Broner ruined his career by trying to adapt Floyd's style, and never had the talent to do it. Now he is basically a gatekeeper at welterweight. If he can't beat a 40 yr old Pac, retire.

Same for Pacquiao. If he can't beat a gatekeeper, he should hang it up because someone like Crawford or Spence, even Mikey,Thurman, or Porter,will beat him bad. He might have a chance vs Danny Garcia due to him being slower.

If Broner doesn't let his hands go like we've never seen before, he will get beaten up and embarrassed. If he does, he could win, but doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X