Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wlad had Manny Steward in his corner, does Fury even beat him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Wlad had Manny Steward in his corner, does Fury even beat him?

I don't think he does

Emanuel Steward was the one who foretold the prophecy that Fury would be the ONE to defeat him.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
      Emanuel Steward was the one who foretold the prophecy that Fury would be the ONE to defeat him.
      Yup. He said wilder and fury were the two heavyweights to look out for. That was when they were prospects with a handful of fights each

Wlad loses to Fury no matter what. Manny couldn’t make Wlad stop being scared

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
        I saw that video. He didn't say Fury would beat him. He said he would be very competitive

Comment

Interesting question - as it Steward who believed that Fury would be the next dominant champ after Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            Interesting question - as it Steward who believed that Fury would be the next dominant champ after Wlad.

He said he would be competitive after Wlad, but never said he would beat him

Manny knew all the secrets... He would've exposed Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              He said he would be competitive after Wlad, but never said he would beat him

Manny knew all the secrets... He would've exposed Fury
              With the assumption Wlad would be retired at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                I don't think he does
                It's hard for me to say. I think he would have done better but he was very old.

Comment

Steward knew how Fury operated. Simple answer is no, Klitschko knocks him out in 2014/2015.

Comment

His corner was pathetic. Manny world at least have given him an ear full.
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 11-29-2018, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X