No announcement yet.

LOL, same woman gunna tax Cristiano Ronaldos ass twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, same woman gunna tax Cristiano Ronaldos ass twice

Dude is gay as ****, been getting bummed by that kick boxer Badr Hari dude for years. Press have got him, they want the juicy story of his real life, but this will do til he comes out. Woman took him for a few 100k years back, now she wants more.

Cris ron is deffo gay

He focked me in da butt a few years ago

Comment

Idk why these gay dudes just don't be gay in the open all day like it ain't nothing. The world is more chill about that sh^t these days.

Although fair play if he wants to keep it undercover like some people like to be with w/e sexual sh^t they are doing, straight or gay, but f#ck man at some point if you can't be you cuz of what some random mfers will think of you or gotta pay mfers off who know too much lol isn't that more of a problem than the original "problem"? I would think it could end up being the case.

If you gay just be like Marshall Mathers at the end of 8 Mile. Tell all your secrets so they can't use it against you.

Comment

Lol Badr Hari is not gay

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Idk why these gay dudes just don't be gay in the open all day like it ain't nothing. The world is more chill about that sh^t these days.

Although fair play if he wants to keep it undercover like some people like to be with w/e sexual sh^t they are doing, straight or gay, but f#ck man at some point if you can't be you cuz of what some random mfers will think of you or gotta pay mfers off who know too much lol isn't that more of a problem than the original "problem"? I would think it could end up being the case.

If you gay just be like Marshall Mathers at the end of 8 Mile. Tell all your secrets so they can't use it against you.
          Odell Beckham Jr is gay, how much does that affect his income if he comes out? You link yourselves with these women to make you look straight. One says you raped them, what can they do? They pay the cash, weigh it off between what theyd lose from the press of being gay, and just paying off the hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Not that we care about his sexuality either way but the money he sees modeling and shhhh is far longer than his money playing the sport. That comes to a screeching halt if he does come out. Same with the British soccer or rugby player who came out, had to wait until his career was done. In the meanwhile that mofo can toss us them bad azz chicks he wants no part of.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Lol Badr Hari is not gay
              LOL, he one of your heros?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Not that we care about his sexuality either way but the money he sees modeling and shhhh is far longer than his money playing the sport. That comes to a screeching halt if he does come out. Same with the British soccer or rugby player who came out, had to wait until his career was done. In the meanwhile that mofo can toss us them bad azz chicks he wants no part of.
                Why would modeling money dry up if he was a confirmed gay dude? Aren't there on average more gay dudes in modeling than most other entertainment professions? I'd assume he'd make MORE money as a rainbow flag waving model. Had no idea he was making so much money in modeling btw.

But yea I wish Ronaldo was my wingman. Be balls deep in godp#ssy kinda girls on the daily I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  LOL, he one of your heros?

Nope but although that **** does look gay he doesnt strike me as '****'

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Odell Beckham Jr is gay, how much does that affect his income if he comes out? You link yourselves with these women to make you look straight. One says you raped them, what can they do? They pay the cash, weigh it off between what theyd lose from the press of being gay, and just paying off the hoe.
                    Randomly I still don't know what sport Odell even plays despite hearing his name all the f#cking time & hearing what sport he's played before I'm sure of it lmfao. I give no f#cks about non-combat sports.

But who's had their career effed up for coming out as gay who was a real star already? I've heard of some lower level dudes having issues, but part of that is they weren't THAT talented from the jump is part of it it seems. Its like that Luis Cruz boxing guy coming out as gay. People didn't shun him so much as he just wasn't THAT level of talent to stick around at a high level for a longer time then he did.

And wouldn't all this unconfirmed gay sh^t be showing an impact if it gets well known enough if there are guys who are stars who've been impacted by coming out as gay too? Has anyone got like a Tom Cruise everyone knows he's gay or bi despite him not saying he's gay or bi vibe so high that its impacting them money-wise?

Comment

Working...
                    X