Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Can't Use Custom Gloves!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sure there is nothing wrong with these gloves and there is nothing shady but are their heads really buried in the sand? They surely must know all the things getting said about them, all the accusations, questions and the rest. Now is really really not the time to be asking for things like that, its never the right time to just throw that out there with only weeks before the fight but especially when its somebody who has getting a lot of stick about peds, wraps and paid off judges.

Comment

Originally posted by redd foxx View Post
      soooo.... Just for consistency... Floyd is a hoe for dictating which gloves a guy wears. What do we call golovkin??
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      😂

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Soooo.... just for consistency... Floyd is a hoe for dictating which gloves a guy wears. What do we call Golovkin??
        Smart. These gloves haven't been used outside of Mexico for a fight. So NSAC said no when it was brought to their attention. Rightfully so..

Comment

It was the NSAC that didn't approve them for this fight over a week ago, GGG & his team don't make the rules or have anything to do with it!

Comment

Soooo.... just for consistency... Floyd is a hoe for dictating which gloves a guy wears. What do we call Golovkin??
            The only thing being consistent is you being a moron lol what a dumb question

Comment

dumb ass post trying to be smart. the circumstances are completely different. you failed try again little man.

Comment

Sure, why not just let Clenela carry a baseball bat and a taser into the ring as well? How about letting her borrow Margs' plaster wraps too, sounds fair!

Comment

are you really trying to compare Floyd telling Maidana that he couldnt wear Everlast MX gloves, to GGG not wanting Canelo to use gloves that his trainer made at home??

You're really trying to equate those 2 things??

cmon man, youre a better poster than that........

Comment

While I agree to Team GGG contesting the gloves, we have to hold posters to the same standard.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                      dumb ass post trying to be smart. the circumstances are completely different. you failed try again little man.
                      Failed? You just went into a melt down.

The smarter guys here know I've got nothing against Golovkin but I think it's good to be honest and objective. I've really got no problem with his objection to the gloves. Try to wrap your head around that.
                      I'm just trying to stimulate the more frail minds like you, teetoatler, and others to consider consistency and not just be noisy cheerleaders.

You go ahead and keep the keyboard assault up though. It's cute seeing you guys lose your shyt over a couple sentences I threw together.

Comment

Working...
                      X