Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honest question, how has any president personally changed your life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I became a multi millionaire during the economic surge of the Obama administration. The President usually has little impact over the economy however the biggest impact they do have is choice of Fed chair. Obamas choice of Janet Yellen was quite obviously a good one. At least for me.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      What have any of them done that has effected your personal life?
      Obama made it worse with Obamacare for me, making me get really crappy insurance or have to pay a thousand dollar fine if I did not. Trump lowered my taxes so that is already a much better accomplishment. Bush Jr sucked too, he destroyed the USA economy. Reagan and Clinton were the best, so far Trump isn't bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        SMH..What current president changed your life man?
        Well you said any.

I will have to think some more.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Obama made it worse with Obamacare for me, making me get really crappy insurance or have to pay a thousand dollar fine if I did not. Trump lowered my taxes so that is already a much better accomplishment. Bush Jr sucked too, he destroyed the USA economy. Reagan and Clinton were the best, so far Trump isn't bad either.
          How much has your tax been lowered?
          See if yuh can gimme both percentage or dollar amount, yute.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
            I became a multi millionaire during the economic surge of the Obama administration. The President usually has little impact over the economy however the biggest impact they do have is choice of Fed chair. Obamas choice of Janet Yellen was quite obviously a good one. At least for me.
            What industry are you in?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              How much has your tax been lowered?
              See if yuh can gimme both percentage or dollar amount, yute.
              I'm yet to file my tax return for next year, but when I do don't worry I'll let you know how much I saved.

Comment

do you refer to USA or any country? in argentina we had a few that did. at least i feel like nestor kirchner opened my eyes, and the eyes of many, when it comes to media manipulation and got the youth involve into politics.

Comment

Clinton sexually abused me.

He kept me in a dungeon under the white house for five years. He forced me to learn how to roll cigars using nothing but my buttcheeks, he then used those cigars to molest interns.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Richard Nixon. His administration instituted a lottery instead of a draft in the later stages of the Vietnam war. In 1971 I got a high number in the lottery, meaning I didn't have to go into the jungles. I had a college deferment the previous 2 yrs....went to college for free because the liberal NYC administration allowed anyone with a NY state high school diploma go to CUNY for free. I had no money for college plus my hs grades were so poor that I couldn't get accepted anywhere.

So a very conservative President and a very liberal Major helped me out.

Amazing, yes?
                    Ok cadet bone spurs

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      Ok cadet bone spurs
                      Lol I was perfectly fit. Was just chance that I didn't get drafted.

Comment

Working...
                      X