Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Shakes Head: Joshua is Not Going To Fight Wilder Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte Shakes Head: Joshua is Not Going To Fight Wilder Next

British contender Dillian Whyte does not expect IBF, IBO, WBA champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs) to fight WBC champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs). Whyte is the WBC's number one ranked contender, and in line for a mandatory shot at Wilder. The sanctioning body has yet to order the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Whyte winning poses any risk of derailing Joshua / Wilder happening any time soon, then I'll gladly root for Browne, drugs or no

Comment

Dumbest post ever

Comment

He’s not.. he’s still trying to bring Tyson out of retirement it’s sooo sad.

Comment

not interested in seeing a whyte v wilder clash at this point

Comment

Whyte is not a threat in anyway to Wilder - not sure why he is so disillusioned about this.

Comment

I get the feeling Joshua already has his next fight signed

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                If Whyte winning poses any risk of derailing Joshua / Wilder happening any time soon, then I'll gladly root for Browne, drugs or no
                I'm down with that! WAR BROWNE!!!

Comment

Of course he won't fight Wilder. It would be foolish to fight Vlad in a unification, Takam in a tougher fight than expected, then Parker in a unification and finish off with Wilder to try and be undisputed champion.

Those are 4 tough fights in a row so of course he is going to take his foot off the gas and trade Wilder for an easier fight first.
                  He is an athlete at the end of the day who isn't even in his prime yet so why risk the battle scars this early on.

It's a smart career plan and the fights will happen but us fight fans need to just be patient, fear and 'ducking' doesn't come into it.

Comment

what happened to pulev by the way? is he still alive?

Comment

Working...
                    X