Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Smith says Amir khan has great chance of upsetting Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are people still thinking that Khan has a chance after his performance against Algieri? He has WAY too many flaws to beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      How are people still thinking that Khan has a chance after his performance against Algieri? He has WAY too many flaws to beat Floyd.
      This is boxing so obviously styles make fights, and Mayweather doesn't fight like Algieri (who lost anyway).

Regardless, I think Amir has pretty much blown any chance of the fight happening.

Comment

He's always going to speak favourably of Khan, he trains in his gym.

Comment

Apparently so did Pac, Maidana, Canelo, Mosley etc.

Comment

Originally posted by aAgger View Post
            So what? Mayweather struggled against Maidana, who Khan and Alexander beat convincingly. Styles make fights.
            Khan struggled with him to and ran for his life

Comment

Who is Paul Smith?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                This is boxing so obviously styles make fights, and Mayweather doesn't fight like Algieri (who lost anyway).

Regardless, I think Amir has pretty much blown any chance of the fight happening.
                But Khan showed so many flaws. His defense is poor, and he can't hope to match Floyd in ring IQ.

Who do you think wins?

Comment

Paul smith trains in khans gym he's going to say this otherwise he will have to start paying his £5 subs for the week!

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                    But Khan showed so many flaws. His defense is poor, and he can't hope to match Floyd in ring IQ.

Who do you think wins?
                    I don't know, there are a lot of questions surrounding it. It's an intriguing match-up.

Comment

It's really not a intriguing match-up. Khan punches fast but doesn't think fast which he has always got him in trouble. Floyd at an advanced age of 38 is going to kill him with his check left hook. I hope he gets the fight so he can be shut up.

Comment

Working...
                      X