Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd, what is there to really to be concerned about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meanrighthook29 View Post
    Why didn't he fight someone in his own weight class. Made a guy come up two weight classes but that's ok isn't it. Let me guess if the fight was at 154 Canelo would've murdered Floyd huh.
    I don't know.

I don't know.

But what I do know is this.

Saul Alvarez vs Josesito Lopez @ 154.
    Saul Alvarez vs 2x 154 pound champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. @ 152.

Heres what I also know.
    Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez xs4
    Manny Pacquiao vs Erik Moralez xs3
    Manny Pacquiao vs Marco Antonio Barrera xs2

All alive and healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      Solid thread

I just wish we could get to the bottom of why or what Floyd is scared of exactly. Is it a physical trait of Pacquiao? What could it be?
      It's call ObamaCare...your health come first.

Comment

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
        I don't know.

I don't know.

But what I do know is this.

Saul Alvarez vs Josesito Lopez @ 154.
        Saul Alvarez vs 2x 154 pound champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. @ 152.

Heres what I also know.
        Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez xs4
        Manny Pacquiao vs Erik Moralez xs3
        Manny Pacquiao vs Marco Antonio Barrera xs2

All alive and healthy.
        Im with you the fight should've been at 154 but we both know even if it was it wouldn't of changed anything that night so whats the point. He would've still loss. And yes he fought lopez at 154, but that was a natural 140 pounder and I bet you considered it a great win too lol. Floyd says and is well known he's fighting in may and September, bob arum says Pacquaio is fighting in April. Freddie Roach wants marquez but will settle for Bradley and you guys still blame Floyd. Amazing

Comment

Im with you the fight should've been at 154 but we both know even if it was it wouldn't of changed anything that night so whats the point. He would've still loss. And yes he fought lopez at 154, but that was a natural 140 pounder and I bet you considered it a great win too lol. Floyd says and is well known he's fighting in may and September, bob arum says Pacquaio is fighting in April. Freddie Roach wants marquez but will settle for Bradley and you guys still blame Floyd. Amazing
          It would have changed a lot if the fight was at 154. Canelo would be fighting at his best weight where he wouldn't be drained and is hydrated. Canelo is still consider undefeated because of the catchweight.

Comment

If Floyd lost he might start smoking crack.

By the way, am I the only one who thinks Manny's right hook to the body will be a very underrated tool in his arsenal if he were to fight Floyd?

His right hook and straight left combined in general is not a friendly combination to the orthodox shoulder roll style.

Many boxers attempt right hands behind the elbow, but is harder to hit with their right hand farther than a southpaw's right. Yet Manny's most clear weapon is his left hand, but Freddie has shown he can teach Manny the right hook.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              It would have changed a lot if the fight was at 154. Canelo would be fighting at his best weight where he wouldn't be drained and is hydrated. Canelo is still consider undefeated because of the catchweight.
              Considered undefeated to morons like you but in the real world when they announce his record, I'm pretty sure they'll add that one lost. Get over it. So a 154 "hydrated" Canelo wouldve beat Floyd right?

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                I'm sorry but If you're sit there and say a Prime Margarito would have been an easy fight for Floyd, then you don't know **** about boxing.

A prime confident, undefeated Cotto hit this guy with everything he had. Everything. Floyd wouldn't have slowed Margarito down for a second. He would literally break his hands before he hurt him. Literally.

What are Floyd's options except to run all night? The bottom line is, there is nothing Floyd could have done to keep Margarito from fighting his fight, and Floyd can't beat Margarito fighting his fight.

Flote wouldve made Margarito look like an amateur......seriously

Comment

Considered undefeated to morons like you but in the real world when they announce his record, I'm pretty sure they'll add that one lost. Get over it. So a 154 "hydrated" Canelo wouldve beat Floyd right?
                  Your boyfriend Catchweather must be a moron then.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
                    Flote wouldve made Margarito look like an amateur......seriously
                    Woulda we don't know, but what we do know is Margarito punk and scared Floyd half to death. 10mins after Margarito punk him he was still seeming ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                      I'm sorry but If you're sit there and say a Prime Margarito would have been an easy fight for Floyd, then you don't know **** about boxing.

A prime confident, undefeated Cotto hit this guy with everything he had. Everything. Floyd wouldn't have slowed Margarito down for a second. He would literally break his hands before he hurt him. Literally.

What are Floyd's options except to run all night? The bottom line is, there is nothing Floyd could have done to keep Margarito from fighting his fight, and Floyd can't beat Margarito fighting his fight.
                      Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
                      Cotto, Shane, Margarito, Manny and Floyd.

Pick out the one who hasn't fought all the rest.

Then you'll see who is to blame for not getting these fights made.
                      wow, 2 incredible points made. how could anyone possibly argue with this

Comment

Working...
                      X