No announcement yet.

As far as im concerned, only one person in the ring was ready last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As far as im concerned, only one person in the ring was ready last night

Cortez said "let's go!" and he looked away at the timekeeper. Ortiz was hugging and kissing. No fighter should have to wait for the other two to get ready. This isn't the amateurs. This isn't even just a normal professional fight. You're at the pinnacle. The peak. Were talking HBO ppv, title on the line, undefeated Floyd mayweather. Doesn't get any bigger than that. If you're asss aint ready, you're going to get tagged. Floyd shouldn't have to wait for the other two dumbasses in the ring to get ready. They should already have been ready. Floyd did the right thing.

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
    Cortez said "let's go!" and he looked away at the timekeeper. Ortiz was hugging and kissing. No fighter should have to wait for the other two to get ready. This isn't the amateurs. This isn't even just a normal professional fight. You're at the pinnacle. The peak. Were talking HBO ppv, title on the line, undefeated Floyd mayweather. Doesn't get any bigger than that. If you're asss aint ready, you're going to get tagged. Floyd shouldn't have to wait for the other two dumbasses in the ring to get ready. They should already have been ready. Floyd did the right thing.
    your Avy leads me to believe you're biased

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Fair enough though, I've not quite made up my mind on the incident yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Should I change it?

Regardless if I'm biased or not, the truth is, if the other two guys in the ring aren't ready, that is their fault. Victor is a champion. Cortez is a veteren. If these two aren't doing their job, it shouldn't stop floyd from doing his.

And let's be real. Victor deserved that. That wasn't even a timothy bradley or evander holyfield type of headbutt. That was a straight up head cocked back, feet launched off the canvas intentional type of headbutt.

Lol these people show sympathy for the guy who does the illegal and show hate to the guy who retaliates legally. Wtf kind of world are we living in here? Let's be normal here guys.
        Last edited by The_Sandman; 09-19-2011, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
          Should I change it?

Regardless if I'm biased or not, the truth is, if the other two guys in the ring aren't ready, that is their fault. Victor is a champion. Cortez is a veteren. If these two aren't doing their job, it shouldn't stop floyd from doing his.

And let's be real. Victor deserved that. That wasn't even a timothy bradley or evander holyfield type of headbutt. That was a straight up head cocked back, feet launched off the canvas intentional type of headbutt.

Lol these people show sympathy for the guy who does the illegal and show hate to the guy who retaliates. Wtf kind of world are we living in here? Let's be normal here guys.
          No, If he's one of your favorite fighter support him

He did deserve it.

Comment

bump................I ain't done with you haters yet. Come on.

Comment

Brother Sandman, you don't have to tell this fools the truth. They already know it just choose to think in their own stupid way. Cortez said lets go, Victor wanted to play sissy one more time. He didn't do what Cortez said to do at the beginning of the fight. PROTECT YOUR DUMB ASS AT ALL TIMES!!! He got dropped; end of story. Larry Merchant, Emanuel Stewart and the rest of them fools know the rules but hate when those same rules are followed by Floyd. Can't make people like you, but you sure as hell can take money to the bank.

Comment

Working...
              X