No announcement yet.

Just don’t see GGG doing that to fielding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
    forget triple g, what i said has nothing to do with g.

this is about canelo, the biggest name in boxing.

so u believe fielding was a test, merely to serve as a body to see how canelo "handles" the 168 division.

wouldn't u need to face an actual good fighter to see how u really fare at a new weight class?

otherwise we could throw anyone in there at 168 to see how he "handles" it. idk maybe its just me but it doesnt make sense. it was a glorified tuneup, i think we just need to be honest here.
    Whos painting it more than what it is? it was a stay busy fight at weight class above against the lesser champ but still a champ. Of course moving up another weight class is a test reason why so many boxers dont do it. To say its not a test is well just straight out incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Whos painting it more than what it is? it was a stay busy fight at weight class above against the lesser champ but still a champ. Of course moving up another weight class is a test reason why so many boxers dont do it. To say its not a test is well just straight out incorrect.
      if canelo moves up to heavyweight to fight you, is that considered a test?

edit: idk how much you weigh, just a guess

Comment

With or without the rehydration clause?

Comment

You can say it isnt, but thats your opinions but fact is moving up to another weigth class is a test, reason why so many boxers dont do it such as GGG cause its a test and not ever boxers dares to be great.
          everything is an opinion. Moving up and facing a middle tier fighter at best is not a test. No one in boxing really believed tonight was a true test of any sort for Canelo. Some of you doing some massive nut juggling tonight. No reason to hate on Canelo but equally no reason to make this more than it was, a keep busy, make money, get pub in NYC for himself and DAZN and get some worthless “title”. If I was Canelo I wouldn’t do anything different.

Comment

So by your definition fighting anyone at 168, no matter their record of quality is a test. Hahaha, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
              if canelo moves up to heavyweight to fight you, is that considered a test?

edit: idk how much you weigh, just a guess
              well Im not a heavyweight nor am I a champion. Fielding was a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                everything is an opinion. Moving up and facing a middle tier fighter at best is not a test. No one in boxing really believed tonight was a true test of any sort for Canelo. Some of you doing some massive nut juggling tonight. No reason to hate on Canelo but equally no reason to make this more than it was, a keep busy, make money, get pub in NYC for himself and DAZN and get some worthless “title”. If I was Canelo I wouldn’t do anything different.
                I swear you fools just argue with yourselves lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
                  GGG is not much slower. Wtf?!?! Canelo took a page out of the GGG playbook and went to the body of an well overmatched opponent. Canelo was gifted both GGG fights. And he knows it. A belt grab for canelo was all this BS fight was. After the second Golovkin fight, who would have thought Canelo would have chosen to fight fielding?!?! Nobody!!! Especially with much better and more deserving opponents out there like DJ, Charlo, and any of the other top MW’s. Golovkin would have destroyed Fielding in much the same way, form, and fashion.
                  GGG wouldnt have done shiiit against Fielding because guess what? GGG never had the balls to move up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                    So by your definition fighting anyone at 168, no matter their record of quality is a test. Hahaha, sure.
                    Fighting a higher weight class against a champion is not a test to you? cause thats what canelo did.

Comment

GGG has never once tested himself at a higher weight class, its a different level GGG hasn never experienced.
                      Doesnt mean sht against a B grade fighter, Canelo was a class above fielding and so is GGG, get real kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X