Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avenatti announces he will not run for president in 2020.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Avenatti announces he will not run for president in 2020.

Who's surprised?

Michael Avenatti announces he will not run for president in 2020

Controversial lawyer Michael Avenatti announced Tuesday he will not run for president in 2020, months after saying he was weighing a bid for the White House.

"I do not make this decision lightly — I make it out of respect for my family," said Avenatti, who first gained fame and infamy for his representation of **** star Stormy Daniels in multiple legal cases involving President Donald Trump.

"But for their concerns, I would run," he said in a statement posted on Twitter. The twice-married Avenatti has three children.

[…….]
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/04/mich...t-in-2020.html

It is offensive and disgusting that he even thought he should run for President. Anyone who would vote for this guy should be shot.

Comment

I love his excuse, he consulted with his family and made the decision.

Yet less than a week or so later, he has no family as his divorce was finalized and he's now on the hook for over $160k/month in support.

Is that the family he expects us to believe he consulted with in this big decision?

Comment

as if he had a chance. It was funny to see the left champion this guy for a few months though

Comment

stop posting about this guy who gives a fuk

Comment

disappointed tbh. trump vs avenatti has the ingredients to make an ATG feud. avenatti's promos brought me back to the attitude era.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              stop posting about this guy who gives a fuk
              Free speech, bruh.

Comment

Working...
              X