Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demetrius Andrade looking big for Saunders fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw him the other day on his IG and noticed how big he looked but looks to carry it well. This is a huge fight for him and if he wins (I think he will) it will really make up for some of the lost time he's had due to bad decisions.

Comment

andrade has always been enormous. i remember whwn he was just turning pro he would show up at his brother's cards or press conferences and he'd look bigger than maceo, who fought at 168 or 170 lbs. and not just bigger, a lot bigger.

there's a lot to be said about a guy who is basically all muscle and frame, andrade is a very talented athlete.

i expect saunders to be a bit sharper because of his activity and his level of experience. but saunders depends on speed and cuteness, and i don't know if it iwll trouble a young andrade who is this much bigger.

should be a compettive fight, but i don't know about the styles, couldbe boring as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        So how lol
        Rip Chudd told me:

"Under the video you click where it says "share", then you click "embed", then you copy that and paste. Real simple bro."

Comment

This fight is gonna make mofoz mad & salty all over again.

IF it goes the BJS way & he "Calzaghe's" Andrade the Lacy comparisons will flood the forum like...

IF it goes the "Boo Boo" way, well...

Cant wait for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
            This fight is gonna make mofoz mad & salty all over again.

IF it goes the BJS way & he "Calzaghe's" Andrade the Lacy comparisons will flood the forum like...

IF it goes the "Boo Boo" way, well...

Cant wait for this.
            I'm not so sure either fighter has a big enough fan base to cause a reaction like that

Comment

Boo Boo looks massive. Very muscled. Must be those American "Genes".

Comment

I think speed, power and boxing beats BJS.... A boxer-puncher

If Andrade comes in flat footed, bulky and low stamina, BJS will soundly beat him

I saw a vid the other day and he was breathing hard while hitting the bag. I thought he was too big

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                  Victor who?
                  Former bassist for the Tower of Power. That's one funky dude

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                    Andrade is better than Andy Lee and Saunders-Lee was very very competitive, that said BJS has clearly improved since then. Andrade too me is still an enigma, looks great most of the time but then gets a SD against an unknown. We'll see what kind of Andrade shows up.
                    Yea agree with most of this. I think BJS has gotten better & might be looking better now then he's looked at any point in his career in his recent fights. I think he gots the highest ring IQ in the whole division & I think he can hang with anyone in the division if not beat them outright.

And Andrade while always a talented looking guy has fought so infrequently the last several years & almost took a L to that nobody foreign guy a couple years back I just can't have any faith in him or to show up vs BJS non-rusty. I think he for sure has the ability to be competitive & win, but I think I can see him lose &/or come up short so much more often if we could see this fight 100 times.

Ultimately I think this is a 60/40 fight BJS's way.

Comment

You guys put way too much stock into sizes.

Comment

Working...
                      X