No announcement yet.

Would you have a relationship with...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you have a relationship with...

Would you have a relationship with a lady that basically wants to leave her boyfriend for you?

Would you ever fully trust her and wonder if she would do the same to you? or maybe some of you have had that situation and it's turned out well.

It's a weird one, essentially starting a relationship with someone you already know is unfaithful. I'm not in that position but a friend is and it got me thinking.

it really depends...on how nice and jiggly her booty is

post pictures of her culito and I'll let you know

Comment

I guess it depends. If she has a history or pattern of sleeping around and cheating, then no, I would not enter a serious relationship with her. On the other hand, if she was in a long term relationship that was circling the drain for a while and we just happened to hit it off and we were compatible, then I would consider it. Wouldn't dive right in head first and move in with her, but take one day at a time. See how it goes. Not all situations are alike.

Comment

Been in that situation. And no I didn't trust her (& didn't even get into a relationship like that with her ultimately) & I wouldn't encourage anyone to trust that sorta person, man or woman, or be careful at least pursuing more with them.

Not to say it'll never work or couldn't work, but I'm a odds guy & it won't work wayyyyyyy more often then it will cuz your relationship might end up where that previous relationship was & she might do you just like she did him.

If one does intend to jump into that sorta situation I'd tread lightly with caring too much about her not to drop her at a moments notice. Or if you are just in it for the p#ssy fair play. I f#cked girls like this enough times to know that part works out well enough, but in a relationship its a different animal.

Comment

Comment

ahh been in this situation before...

at the end it didnt work out BUT that doesnt mean it cant work out for you or others.

the main picture here is, you gotta look at the relationship she has with her current bf.

if they have no problems, and she just wanted to leave him now that she met you, then yeah, kinda suspect.

BUT

if she was already having problems with her man, and then she met you and decided to break up with her man, then i see nothing wrong with this. like i said, it depends on her relationship with her current bf.

Comment

You just can't expect more than what it is. Don't expect her to be loyal and all that, just enjoy the ride while it lasts

Comment

so basically what you're say is you're gonna leave your misses for your no.1 ladyboy?

Comment

Sure.

I'm gonna cheat on her anyway.

Comment

I've been in those situations a couple times and I wouldn't do it again. It will just be a matter of time before she does it to you

Comment

Working...
                    X