Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Claims $4.3 Million Court Win Over Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
    It was only a matter of time! I knew from the start that this was going to happen eventually. Wilder has now been exposed!
    Exposed??? Dude FAILD his drug test. He's a cheater. Amazing how the guys who are caught cheating, are the victims by some fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
      Exposed??? Dude FAILD his drug test. He's a cheater. Amazing how the guys who are caught cheating, are the victims by some fans.
      My memory of this situation was that the amount of meldonium Povetkin tested "positive" for was actually not enough to deemed a positive test, but Wilder bailed anyway, and that was the reason behind Povetkin's legal case. Legally that makes him not a cheat.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

Comment

• Another black eye for boxing.
        Ask yourself would Tom Brady still be allowed to play and compete for a championship if he were caught doping?
        Would Steph Curry Or Lebron James?

Boxing is the only sport that doesn’t protect its legitimacy to the fullest extent.

If I’m a young Heavyweight fighter and I see a guy like Povetkin cheating getting caught multiple times and is still rewarded aid cheat or get out boxing.

If I’m a parent I tell my child their not boxing no way no how. Better pick up a basketball, baseball, or golf club.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
          the guy who allegedly works with Haymon WBA IBF WBC already said that Wilder was paid it and said it’s his biggest purse ever
          Lol that dude is a joke and a liar. Yeah let's believe some random anonymous dude on boxingscene who has no corroboration for anything he says..

Even if wilder was already paid and it was rekeased to hin from the escrow he is now gonba have to pay it back.

Uf he doesn't then povetkins lawyers will get a lien on his property and future earnings.

Hahah i can't believe how easy it is to fool people on the intetnet though.

Comment

• Originally posted by zok310 View Post
            He prolly has a lawyer on salary or staffed like most people making the money he is making.
            He might have a retainer with a law firm. But that retainer only covers si many hours billed. So until u require that firms services you cant bill or put that retainer fee in ur acct. It stays untouched until legal hours are billed.

Regardless it is money he lost.

Comment

• The only people who make money in these situations, are the lawyers that are involved.

We might see Canelo sue a few people next. You need to be very careful with accusations, especially when nobody can prove Canelo's intent.

Comment

• always good to see ducking cowards get justice handed to them

Maybe now this fool will accept to fight the true champ

Comment

• Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                  Well gee, alotta good that does we non-Rooskies!

LOL

Comment

• Wilder gonna go broke. Accept the flat fee C-side. Ducking povetkin

Comment

• Where is the independent proof of this so called court victory? This looks like more Russian troll activity. The only "proof" given is from personal accounts. Very suspect to me. The guy failed a drug test. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                      X