Comments Thread For: VADA: Canelo Not Currently Enrolled in Testing Program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    SMDH

Superhuman powers comes from special ingredients.....its called HARDWORK!

I really do hope GGG or team GGG read my post on his IG about him taking a page out of Maidana when he fought Mayweather!

Bully that cheating arrogant fuk, YOUR the taller man and been in that division for years!

Gotdamn it, fight with some anger and rage!

None of that good boy sh!+, time for some street fight fuk him up sh!+!
    You want him to fight with some roid rage??? Lol jk 🤔

Comment

He doesnt care about the WBC so why would he follow their rules?

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        You want him to fight with some roid rage??? Lol jk 🤔
        At this point GGG should be allowed to come in juice, if it wasn't for GGG complaining to reporters about the failed tests that sh!+ would've been swept under the rug and he would be fighting a juiced to the gills Alvaroidz!

I'm telling you, GGG should fight Carnelo like how Maidana fought Floyd, roughhousing, kneeing, elbowing, tackles, headbutts, biting hands, and headlocks would teach Alvaroidz a harsh punishing lesson about fighting clean in the sport of boxing!

Comment

wow, that is the biggest disgrace in boxing.....

no wait, it's not..... because lil'G is fighting Vanes loool

the people who have decided that Canelo refused to fight for the WBC to avoid their clean boxing program..... are fkn idiots

give it a rest you morons lol

the WBC were beyond stupid when they walked all over Canelo to roll out the red carpet for lil'G..... the WBC absolutely knew that Team Bullshht were trying to manipulate Canelo..... THEY KNEW!!..... so ordering a 15-day deadline to sign that fight was..... if not ****ting on Canelo, it was taking advantage of Canelo

so what did he do..... he dumped that shht IMMEDIATELY and said that he would never fight for them again

it OBVIOUSLY had nothing to do with their drug testing program

that was only two years ago, and I can remember it as clear as a bell..... so give your cool stories a rest, bro's ..... that is just excuse-making rubbish to cover up the Vanes debacle lol

boxers should test 365-24/7, because they obviously need to

but until that is mandated by EVERYONE (ALL of the ABC org's) then the WBC CBP is exactly the same as the IBF next-day weigh-in..... irrelevant if you are not fighting for them

so you will have even less success blaming Canelo for that, than you had trying to hold your wheaties down when Golovkin/Vanes was confirmed loooool

Comment

If he doesn't enroll in year round testing then to me, that's proof enough that he's cheating. Enrolling in year round testing is the only way anyone will believe he's clean in any of his future fights and it's the only possible damage control. His team knows this so if he isn't testing yr round, he's a cheat.

Comment

They need to change the rules. If someone fails a drug test and is found guilty they should have at least 1 year mandatory of year round testing as probation. If your aim is to clean up the sport you need to put some more effort in.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                Damn, Clenelo getting slapped all around. At least, part of cooperation, I would think, would be to be enrolled in 24/7/365 out the gate...trying to prove innocence! Seems like there might be something else to hide.....

exactly !!

but it should be mandatory, not voluntary, as part of the "sentence"

not sure if Canelo did this intentionally or not, but it doesn't look good..... VADA testing 365 is the way to go, the WBC need to get the other org's on board

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  He doesnt care about the WBC so why would he follow their rules?
                  he planned to fight for the wbc belt vs ggg. And maybe he should take vada to prove he isn't cheating. Unless.... He's juicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
                    After all of this, you'd think the VERY FIRST thing he'd do to save face and get back into the good graces of fans and the entire boxing community is to enroll in this year round testing. He's making it really hard to defend him.

He's either being arrogant about it or just incredibly defiant. Him and his entire team should know better than that by now. Smh
                    Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    is there proof it didnt happen the way nelo said it did
                    lol............

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                      It is not known why Alvarez, who failed two VADA tests just two months ago, isn’t being tested, despite that he doesn’t have a fight scheduled.
                      That's a no brainer why he isn't being tested!!! Dang Canelo I can't even defend him lol hahaha All I'm curious to see is how Canelo performs when he's being tested all year round!! If he declines he's exposed and if he's still the same he's good and it was a mistake. But with all this evidence against him it's not looking good!! Come on Canelo get yo sh** together!!! Haha

hold on sherlock

the reason why he is not being tested, is explained in the ONLY section of that quote that you forgot to highlight lol

" he doesn’t have a fight scheduled "

testing 365 is the way to go, hopefully the WBC get the other org's on board

Comment

Working...
                      X