No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner-Vargas: Security Concerns Cause Schedule Changes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
    Gangstas sure have changed a lot from when I was a kid.

I am so confused man

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post

I am so confused man
      Confused dont even begin to explain what's going on in that pic 😂

Comment

6ix9ine's music is perfect for working out

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
          Gangstas sure have changed a lot from when I was a kid.
          You ain't lying lol hahaha with the hairstyle tekashi69 has you'd think he was a clown hired to entertain children at a birthday party!! ��

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            That rainbow hair f*g ****ing with my weekend!
            PREACH!!! I waited to d@m for this fight to happen just to let mfkn homey the clown 🤡 ruin it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              Social media is killing our future generations
              That and reality shows. My daughter’s biggest goal in life right now it to get a million hits on a YouTube video, or something to that effect. I think this freak Broner had words with was an internet celebrity, and that’s what launched his career. This social media crap is making this generation stupid beyond anything my generation and ones before me could ever imagine.

Comment

security concern: a crazed man shouting "broner will be the next fighter of the decade!" over and over had to be removed from the scheduled adrien broner vs jessie vargas press conference. more details to follow...

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  PREACH!!! I waited to d@m for this fight to happen just to let mfkn homey the clown �� ruin it!!!
                  Broner could have simply not responded to it. The clown kid made a video throwing a bunch of money, saying he was making a large bet on AB to lose. Broner is actually the one that responded making threats.

Either way, I don’t understand this new generation. Like, you can’t be a public figure and a thug, gangbanger, or whatever else. It’s Street **** 101. It’s hard to be a successful street cat when damn near every move you make is public record. Especially when your main source of income is 100% public record. Broner makes money boxing. Everybody knows where Broner will be Sat night. I’m sure this rap clown does a lot of concerts. Everybody knows exactly where he’ll be on the dates and times of his shows. Not only that. The money behind AB and this clowns public appearances aren’t street people. And take nonsense like this very seriously. The boys need to stop playing in the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post

I am so confused man
                    Confused is a good description.... I been tryin to figure it out. Good word of the day

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                      Lol Takuache got team Broner shook!!!!
                      Haha El Takuache esta WaWa

Comment

Working...
                      X