• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight....

Comment

Just so we're all up to speed here...

Phase 1:
      Haney embarrassed Davis for all to see at the TMT gym.

Floyd says, "I can make you rich and one of the youngest champions in history."

Tanks says, "Bet! I'll take that deal."

Phase 2:
      Tank beats Pedraza

Tank thinks, "This is ****ing awesome. I'm on now!"
      Proceeds to post videos in diamonds and cars paid for by Floyd.

Loma's team thinks, "That kid is pretty popular over there. We need to hunt him! That's a big fight for us."

Tanks thinking, "Oh ****, I actually have to be champion now. I don't eat right. I'm not ready for all of those guys yet."

Floyd says, "Don't worry. I'll dodge them questions for you. You'll eat if you do the rights things and chill."

Phase 3:

Tank is getting blitz with Loma questions. Misses weight, then is a clown show in big fights. Also deals with some legal drama. Pundits are loud and unforgiving.

Broner whispers in Tanks ear, "See all that big brother, money **** was a set up. Now he got you out here looking bad. You wasn't ready for all that. They did the same **** to me. I'm telling you, don't trust those guys."

Tank thinks naively, "You're right AB. I was on my way anyway. I didn't need this stress."

Proceeds to talk **** about Floyd publicly.

Phase 4:

Floyd says, "Bet, Loma is next. The hand holding is over now."

Comment

this may be a bit off topic but Loma needs to fight more. The guy is already 30yrs old and has only 11 bouts.
        Just fight this fucking guy. Whatever. But FIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Breno G View Post
          this may be a bit off topic but Loma needs to fight more. The guy is already 30yrs old and has only 11 bouts.
          That don't matter anymore, hes on the same 2-3 fights a year of anyone else at the top level. Basically just skipped the first 15-20 fights normal fighters have

As long as there aren't anymore Marriaga's its fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Breno G View Post
            I feel the same about Loma. Don’t get me wrong at all this is far from a diss as I am a big fan, but at this rate he’s gonna retire with about 20 fights. Someone turning pro so late must surely have had it in mind of the need to be active and turn over a lot of bouts?

Either way, he could carry on the way he is and still be considered a great of this era so I’m sure he’s cool with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
              Floyd is so cut throat. He gets along with no one, genuinely cares for no one, played Broner close when Broner was the toast of the town, put multiple knives in his back once he started losing.

Won’t let any younger fighters shine. Always talks about how he’ll still beat any younger fighter out today whenever another fighters name is mentioned. Last but not least, keeps trying to sell the public these (money-grab) bogus fights.

Floyd gives plenty of young fighters shine, they have to go out and prove it.

Broner has nobody but to blame himself.

Comment

Floyd better keep his word.
                Bring on the gimp, Loma will school him and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  What???

Haven't you been one of the most vocal critics of Floyd and Tank for staying away from the Lomachenko fight?

But now that Floyd is going to seriously pursue it you don't think Lomachenko should give it to him?

So basically Floyd and Tank are damned if they do and damned if they don't. They can never win in your eyes because you're just a hater who talks out of both sides of his mouth.

Boxing Illogic strikes again.

What's funny is both floyd and tank got criticized last year for not making the lomachenko fight.

These boxing fans don't know what they want

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                    Floyd gives plenty of young fighters shine, they have to go out and prove it.

Broner has nobody but to blame himself.
                    Exactly, that other poster quickly forgets how much money Broner has made b/c of the Floyd hype machine.

He's pulled in money true champs couldn't sniff with his best "true" wins being over Ponce DeLeon and John Molina (had him losing to Pauli and Granados).

He should be very grateful. He's had a stellar career financially.

Comment

That neanderthal is scared of Loma

Comment

Working...
                      X