Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Rules Out Caleb Plant Fight, Citing Politics: It's A Waste of Breath

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
    Thought the goal was to get both fights made, Andrade in late February, and assuming he wins, canelo in may?
    Thats more of a challenge than Saunders has had his whole career in a matter of months lol

Comment

Hearn has even been on record saying he doesn’t like matching his guys if he doesn’t have to

Comment

What j don't get about andrade is he even said he's willing to move upto 168 to fight BJS, but he won't fight GGG. It looks to me like BJS wants the canelo fight, but andrade wants BJS. Bit bizarre that.
        Is andrade scared or something? Maybe he feels hell beat BJS and get more money from a canelo fight than a ggg fight. He's not thinking about "If I beat ggg then.."

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Well, he may get Canelo in May. If that doesn't happen, Hearn said he will be trying to make BJS vs Andrade.
          I will take either, I'm just sick of all the talk, The dude has been a champ for like 4+ years now and has fought two decent opponents who were past their best (Lemieux/Murray) during that entire time

Comment

Only Matchroom USA fighters are exclusive to DAZN & fights held in the US are exclusive to DAZN UK.

He can fight Plant on Fox/PPV. He's making up excuses.

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
            ... did you even read the article? He's being honest and realistic regarding the plant fight, which is much better than fighters talking shiet knowing damn well there's a slim chance of the fight actually being made.

Comment

Please fight Andrade so he can stop doing his Clubber Lang impression about how everyone is ducking him...

Comment

He's right. It is more difficult with different network affiliations.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Only Matchroom USA fighters are exclusive to DAZN & fights held in the US are exclusive to DAZN UK.

He can fight Plant on Fox/PPV. He's making up excuses.
                  No he's not. He's making excuses

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
                  He's right. It is more difficult with different network affiliations.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    No he's not. He's making excuses
                    It's bound to be more difficult with different promoters and broadcasters. Doesn't really make sense that either guys promoter would want their guy fighting on the other platform.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
                      What a "great British warrior" he is....LOL....what a damn joke. This is why the brits have a reputation for being weak...its DESERVED!
                      Nothing in this piece suggests anything you are. In fact, it's the opposite. But your delusion and insecurity won't allow for any reality.

Americans and Mexicans are the biggest cowards in world boxing. That's a fact that i can detail in every way if you want?

Saunders was asked a question about Plant but knew he wouldn't get the chance to fight him because he's in the most protective system in boxing with PBC. Read it and see for yourself. If you can read, that is. I have doubts though considering your grasp on reality with the excess of deep insecurity you have.

But please continue being obsessive over us for obvious reasons. The weak always obsess over the strong. The b1tch well and truly knows who daddy is. Don't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X