Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The WBA Regular belt does NOT make you a world champion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    Anybody that accepts that the regular belt is a real world title belt is a shill that's fine with boxing fuxking you up your butthole. And I bet you like it. Because Canelo fans like it up the butthole. From me.
    Its a WBA belt, it counted for chocolatito so it counts for me

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
      Its a WBA belt, it counted for chocolatito so it counts for me
      I could eat at least 6 Roman Gonzalezes.

Comment

There's no such thing as a WBA regular championship. Canelo won the WBA world championship.

You can't say sometimes the WBA world title is a world title and other times it isn't. So either stop recognizing the WBA as a world title entirely, or stop complaining about the WBA world champion not always being the WBA's top champion.

Comment

I could eat at least 6 Roman Gonzalezes.
          I am sure that your Fat a.ss could, what does your overweight sorry excuse for a human being have to do with the WBA championship?

Its the WBA the sorriest of the main four organization, at some point they have had 4 champs per division, they had an interim, Regular, Champ in recess and Super champion

Usyk, Shumenov, Goulamirian, Lebedev's champ in recess.

Comment

I am sure that your Fat a.ss could, what does your overweight sorry excuse for a human being have to do with the WBA championship?

Its the WBA the sorriest of the main four organization, at some point they have had 4 champs per division, they had an interim, Regular, Cham8p in recess and Super champion

Usyk, Shumenov, Goulamirian, Lebedev's champ in recess.
            You've insulted me so apologize right now.

Comment

You've insulted me so apologize right now.
              I am sorry that I insulted you so I am offering my apologies. Can we please get back at the topic at hand? The WBA should be banned from boxing for creating so many titles that will confuse even the most seasoned boxing fan, let alone others

Comment

I am sorry that I insulted you so I am offering my apologies. Can we please get back at the topic at hand? The WBA should be banned from boxing for creating so many titles that will confuse even the most seasoned boxing fan, let alone others
                The WBA should be made an example of so corruption would be stemmed but I can't see that happening. The WBC is just as biased so who's really going to shut them down?

Comment

Canelo did look great crushing Fielding but I doubt many on this board consider him a true champion at 168. Canelo usually only fights in May and September so this was like a bonus fight for him to show off and cherry pick an average fighter with a title belt. Most know that the real 168 pound champion Smith KOed Fielding in the first round. As long as Canelo fights a top middleweight in May I have no problem with him beating up Fielding as an extra, sort of non title fight.

Comment

The WBA should be made an example of so corruption would be stemmed but I can't see that happening. The WBC is just as biased so who's really going to shut them down?
                    The WBC is more corrupt that is true. But they have Silver and Interim, nobody here counts them as real champs, the Diamond champs are just awards not real championship and people here know that

Comment

I hate that the media has allowed the WBA to have multiple recognized championship belts in the same division. It's almost like a new sanctioning body. Ever since the WBA Super was introduced, the WBA World should have no longer been recognized but for whatever reason you have fake WBA champions like Canelo, Jacobs, and Donaire. Canelo should not be recognized as a 3 weight champion until he beats someone who actually is a champion at 168.

Comment

Working...
                      X