Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury says Freddie Roach can **** off after Roach rants on current trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury says Freddie Roach can **** off after Roach rants on current trainer

I got to say it was incredibly unprofessional of roach to come out with them comments in public. I do agree with them, but when team fury took him on board and showed him respect he looks like a ***** criticising a trainer in his first big fight.

Comment

What a prick roach is.

Comment

Roach just fugged up a good easy (Check) working relationship with Team Fury.

Comment

Give him another chance. He's got parkinsons

Comment

Fury is too loyal for his own good, the kid is a weight loss instructor

Comment

Freddie the Joke Coach Roach

Comment

LOL. If you'd have told me Freddie would f#ck up his next big name cornering/trainer situation within 1 fight I'd have for sure taken the over on that, but I woulda been wrong apparently.

Comment

You people are a bunch of school girls, nothing wrong with what Roach said for fck sake look at his resume he has a right to speak boxing from his experienced perspective and he was in the corner.

Im no Roach fan but he said nothing wrong at all, you guys are a flock of super sensitive haters always hating on someone.

Comment

I don't think Freddie messed up anything.

I think Fury and his young trainer will appreciate his candor and have him in to at least point out wtf he is going on about.

What is interesting is that Freddie doesn't see the fight as a robbery.

He too thinks you could argue for a draw.

All that being said, I DO think Roach in the corner advising Fury to go forwards works better for Deontay than it does for Tyson...just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X