Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder's Promoter Lou Dibella Admits Tyson Fury Won!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder also accused Fury of being covered in baby oil in the post fight press conference. Just to add to the list of excuses.

Comment

In 12th round Wilder knew he needed a ko to avoid defeat. Knowing that he still couldn't finish fury when he got up.
      Wilder knew knock downs don't mean much. Only if a fight is close do they make difference. Not if your being outboxed
      Last edited by hugh grant; 12-06-2018, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        It's clear Dibella thought Fury won, Wilder did too. Stop with the lame excuses.
        ... what "lame excuses"?... it's clear that you don't get the context (here and there as well)... they had an immediate rematch clause anyway... WTF?...

(DiBella could have even said "you're the greatest in the universe"... he didn't give a fuck...)

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... what "lame excuses"?... it's clear that you don't get the context (here and there as well)... they had an immediate rematch clause anyway... WTF?...

(DiBella could have even said "you're the greatest in the universe"... he didn't give a fuck...)
          The fact they had the rematch clause makes it more likely he was being honest. He had no need to butter up Fury. You're making up lies saying he said the same thing to Wilder to make it appear he wasn't genuine.

Comment

Complain about the decision all you want, but at the end of the day, Tyson Fury failed to do what he told us he would do. He FAILED. Deontay still has the WBC belt, and Fury must put in more work to take it from him. Better luck next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
              Complain about the decision all you want, but at the end of the day, Tyson Fury failed to do what he told us he would do. He FAILED. Deontay still has the WBC belt, and Fury must put in more work to take it from him. Better luck next time.
              ...Fury failed shit -- he's still the "lineal champ", doe!... right?....

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                deontay fail too, and LOL again if you take fury's k.o talk seriously. is this your first time watching boxer trashtalk to promote the fight??

Comment

...Fury failed shit -- he's still the "lineal champ", doe!... right?....
                  i'm curious about your prediction for the rematch, who do you think will win?

me, my self betting on fury.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    i'm curious about your prediction for the rematch, who do you think will win?

me, my self betting on fury.
                    ... first time around, I predicted Wilder by KO... and he was a little short... I predict the same for the rematch...

Comment

... first time around, I predicted Wilder by KO... and he was a little short... I predict the same for the rematch...
                      wilder will always have a puncher's chance but history have taught us that the smarter and more technical boxer always came up on top in the rematch 90% of the time. fury doesn't have to adjust, if he came with the same tactic and not being stupid like in the 12th round he will get an easy decision, especially since the judge will feel more pressure because the first fight controversy.
                      Last edited by betmen; 12-06-2018, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X