No announcement yet.

Pac looking good early in camp!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R01 View Post
    Just my “uneducated” assumption..never really know tbh.

Felt like he slowed down when Floyd called him out for Olympic style testing. Then vs Matthysse he looked like his old self again.

I’m still a fan though.
    floyd accused him in 2009. he was still whooping mofos at this time. 2010, he busted marg's eye socket. is the man suppose to not aged at all??????? look at his style, it requires a lot of energy, how do you expect him to keep the same intensity when he's 5-6 years older now??? does the man not have a prime at all?????? did you ever stop to think that maybe when he was running thru mofos, he was in his prime? did you ever thought of that?? or did you just went straight to accusing him of being on peds? lmao!!

Comment

Pacs always in shape which explains his longevity & ability to get KOd & not suffer the damage other fighters do. Pacs biggest fight is father time though...

Comment

It helps that he doesn't party anymore. Plays basketball almost daily.
        And when he plays long session pool matches, it's at home.
        I know someone he beat for $60K playing 9-ball in his home last year.

And he's not on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          floyd accused him in 2009. he was still whooping mofos at this time. 2010, he busted marg's eye socket. is the man suppose to not aged at all??????? look at his style, it requires a lot of energy, how do you expect him to keep the same intensity when he's 5-6 years older now??? does the man not have a prime at all?????? did you ever stop to think that maybe when he was running thru mofos, he was in his prime? did you ever thought of that?? or did you just went straight to accusing him of being on peds? lmao!!
          If he's on roids, it must not be that good.
          He gassed out against Bradley in the first fight .
          Gassed out against Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            He was doing that against Floyd but he kept missing....LMMFAO! It really showed he was old in the Lucas Matthysse fight & Lucas looked real bad in that fight which shows why he retired after that fight.
            He did it a few times only and also had a torn rotator cuff.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
              If he's on roids, it must not be that good.
              He gassed out against Bradley in the first fight .
              Gassed out against Horn.
              My guess was doping. He seemed to regain that energetic flow..despite aging.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                he looks old as ****, has for years and years now.
                Looks fast to me, faster than alot of 25 year olds, only issue is can he take a punch

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  oh yeah, that's definitely my MO
                  Yup, exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Can I ask you in which part of the video does Manny look good? The loop ends around 56 seconds. I've broken it down into 3 segments.

Heavy Bag Work

The first part of the sequence is quarter punches that he doesn't even turn over! His right hand is flicking vertical punches that are sometimes just a few inches. Anybody can look fast doing that.

Garbage Revealed

Footwork

This is week 1 basics, never bring your feet together like that, for any reason.

His left leg is straight and his left foot has his tippy toe barely touching -- thats ZERO power. Again week 1 basic footwork. He should have his lead knee slightly bent and pivot the back foot for power (or flat).

Then at the end he steps back with his back and then steps back with his lead foot. You push off the lead foot via shuffle to you never pogo your legs together. Reiterating, very basic footwork not being done.

How NOT to Step 101

Double End Bag Work

This fool literally crosses his legs in the beginning, exact opposite of real Boxing footwork. Then a bunch of 10% length punches. This literally does nothing and the fact this is in the video says this was his best and if that's his best, I mean do I need to say it???

Don't Ever Hit This Bag Like This

Last edited by McNulty; 11-30-2018, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
                      Can I ask you in which part of the video does Manny look good? The loop ends around 56 seconds. I've broken it down into 3 segments.

Heavy Bag Work

The first part of the sequence is quarter punches that he doesn't even turn over! His right hand is flicking vertical punches that are sometimes just a few inches. Anybody can look fast doing that.

Garbage Revealed

Footwork

This is week 1 basics, never bring your feet together like that, for any reason.

His left leg is straight and his left foot has his tippy toe barely touching -- thats ZERO power. Again week 1 basic footwork. He should have his lead knee slightly bent and pivot the back foot for power (or flat).

Then at the end he steps back with his back and then steps back with his lead foot. You push off the lead foot via shuffle to you never pogo your legs together. Reiterating, very basic footwork not being done.

How NOT to Step 101

Double End Bag Work

This fool literally crosses his legs in the beginning, exact opposite of real Boxing footwork. Then a bunch of 10% length punches. This literally does nothing and the fact this is in the video says this was his best and if that's his best, I mean do I need to say it???

Don't Ever Hit This Bag Like This

Woah what belts do you have? Whos trainer are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X