Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Jets Owner will Pay fine for every Kneeling Jets players

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/2...nal-anthem-nfl

Thoughts???

I think it's great that they're protesting interracial violence in the US which is disproportionately blacks murdering and raping members of other races.

They need to keep drawing attention to it.

Who cares if they themselves are dumb as **** and think they're raising awareness about something else. They've gotten millions of people to hit up Google.

I know so many people who still believed in the oppression myth 5 years ago and are totally "redpilled" now.... Because BLM & kneeling football players made them curious.

Comment

That guy is a true American

Comment

They should donate it to police charities

Comment

Kneeler need to be deported to Africa let them play ball with the Lions and gorillas

Comment

Send me some money if he's in the habit of just throwing it away

Comment

i wonder how many of these black players would've ended up dead or in prison had they not made the nfl? seems to me they owe these white owners a good deal of gratitude for taking the financial risk which made them multimillionaires.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                I think it's great that they're protesting interracial violence in the US which is disproportionately blacks murdering and raping members of other races.

They need to keep drawing attention to it.

Who cares if they themselves are dumb as **** and think they're raising awareness about something else. They've gotten millions of people to hit up Google.

I know so many people who still believed in the oppression myth 5 years ago and are totally "redpilled" now.... Because BLM & kneeling football players made them curious.
                Black lives matter, all lives matter, but blacks are killing blacks. Sure the white man created the context, but brothers are playing the game and pulling the triggers.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                  i wonder how many of these black players would've ended up dead or in prison had they not made the nfl? seems to me they owe these white owners a good deal of gratitude for taking the financial risk which made them multimillionaires.

But how many of these white owners would be making a bunch of money off their NFL team without these athletic black guys?

And how many old white guys who come from money would have ancestors who owned profitable plantations if there hadn't been black slaves who worked for free?

Think before you say stupid shit, idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    But how many of these white owners would be making a bunch of money off their NFL team without these athletic black guys?
                    are u saying white people arent athletic? u ever hear of rex chapman? these athletes are nothing but ingrates and should be thankful they get millions for playing a game

Comment

Working...
                    X