Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy f**king story about 2 college football players who were kidnapped and tortured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Crazy f**king story about 2 college football players who were kidnapped and tortured

For 40 hours. It all spawned from a drug deal setup...that the two football players who were tortured weren't even involved with. It's a pretty f**king crazy story, man. It's a pretty long ass read but well worth it if you got 10 or 15 minutes.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...tured-40-hours

A truly terrifying read

Reminded me of a torture story I read about this girl Junko Furuta who was tortued for weeks. That one really ****ed with me
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-30-2017, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Didnt read everything but did he steal drugs from them?

If he did, he deserves it...

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Didnt read everything but did he steal drugs from them?

If he did, he deserves it...
        No. He wasn't involved at all apparently. He just happened to be with a guy who they thought was involved -- and then even THAT guy wasn't involved. It's a long ass f**king story, dude.

Basically a guy who was on the football team knew that they were out of town (the two who were ultimately kidnapped and tortured) and used their at the time vacant apartment to setup some dealers. The dealer(s) wanted revenge and all they knew is they got setup at a football player's apartment, so they put (what they thought) was two and two together and kidnapped the player lived there. Thinking he was behind it. But in the end he apparently was not.

Comment

God damn. Bet there will be a movie about this one day.

Comment

holy fnck. ruthless bastards. fncking drugs.

i love it when a cu/nt says they were too scared to tell the cops. you dont have to say a damned word. email that shlt. regular mail it. once youre out of sight, youre free-ish. just dont be a dumb fnck about it.

that bish on the bottom right is a wop ?!?!?!? howd she get in there

Gigliotti~ "When you are high and drunk, you really don't care." She testified that she had only one real concern, that "Lydell was going to kill us if we told the police anything."

which is it, youre high and dont care or scared ?!?!?!

all involved should burn in hell after getting tortured.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              No. He wasn't involved at all apparently. He just happened to be with a guy who they thought was involved -- and then even THAT guy wasn't involved. It's a long ass f**king story, dude.

Basically a guy who was on the football team knew that they were out of town (the two who were ultimately kidnapped and tortured) and used their at the time vacant apartment to setup some dealers. The dealer(s) wanted revenge and all they knew is they got setup at a football player's apartment, so they put (what they thought) was two and two together and kidnapped the player lived there. Thinking he was behind it. But in the end he apparently was not.
              That's the craziest part of the story

Can't even imagine what it must have been like to be in their shoes

Comment

Sh^t that happened where I live. Thought that sounded familiar. I didn't know all the details doe. Thought they got robbed & roughed up a lil bit not sexually assaulted & tortured. Wtf.

Comment

Stuff like this happens all the time in places like NY and Cali. Drug trafficking, sex trafficking, protection rackets, etc.

Comment

That probably hurts their draft status

Comment

Working...
                    X