Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are We Just Gonna Ignore That Pastor Benny Had God Cure Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are We Just Gonna Ignore That Pastor Benny Had God Cure Him?

Evander Holyfield was diagnosed with a heart condition that forced him to retire from boxing after the 3rd Riddick Bowe fight. Right after he goes to Benny Hins ministry gets hit with the spirit of God and his heart condition disappears.
    Last edited by JimRaynor; 12-15-2018, 11:31 PM.

Anyone with a brain does

Comment

Too bad Holyfield didn't ask for his ear back too.. stupid fella...

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Evander Holyfield was diagnosed with a heart condition that forced him to retire from boxing after the 3rd Riddick Bowe fight. Right after he goes to Benny Hins ministry gets hit with the spirit of God and his heart condition disappears.
        I know something about this.
        Holyfield was found via med. tests--IIRC at the renowned Cleveland Clinic-- to have the patent foramen ovale, an atrial septal defect. The opening between the heart's 2 upper chambers didn't seal properly. It's a common defect. They said his career was over.

He then went to Benny Hinn, paid a fortune I understand. Hinn did his thing. Holyfield felt better and got re-tested. The defect no longer was seen. Holyfield did well in his next fights and had another what was it 15 more years fighting.

I don't have a clue about what Hinn did. I know people saying the Clinic must have erred but that's a simple thing for them to find, so I believe he had that defect, and then it was sealed.

One possibility is they are covering up something, namely they have surgery that implants a closure device that plugs the whole/defect.

Other than that I don't have a clue. Or why they'd hide the closure surgery. I don't think Benny is connected, because didn't they lengthily investigate him which must have led many to go elsewhere?

Holyfield's atrial defect and its apparent closure via Benny Hinn? is a curious matter indeed.
        Last edited by johnbook; 12-16-2018, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Jim,
          I hate Benny Hinn. I think he’s a con man. I might be jealous that he can con so many people regularly. He’s very talented. I also dislike Joel Osteen and his prosperity doctrin.

Miracles do happen. But, I’m skeptical. I believe Holyfield’s heart problem wasn’t so bad or the results of tests misread.

But, I’m no doctor. I don’t know if Hinn had anything to do with anything related to Holyfield.

Comment

miracles do happen

Comment

Amen

Jesus is my personal Lord and Savior.

Comment

Working...
              X