Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forbes top Youtube earners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI: Forbes does not actually know what anybody earns. They just guesstimate. Pewdiepie might be making $50m thats how far off forbes is sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      FYI: Forbes does not actually know what anybody earns. They just guesstimate. Pewdiepie might be making $50m thats how far off forbes is sometimes.
      True. But it's fun to talk about.

Comment

LOL @ an 8-year-old running YT.

Comment

Never really wondered how much some of the channels I gravitate towards pull in.

Be cool if hickok45 was raking it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Never really wondered how much some of the channels I gravitate towards pull in.

alot of those channels are making more than, forbes is just calculated their views = money ratio, not their Merchandise, their Paterion, Donations, Sponsorships, Affiliate comissions etc etc. Theirs alot of ways to make money off traffic than just direct views CPM

Comment

yeah I told my IG model chick to go full beast mode on YT instead of IG and she never gets it I should show her this report.

I know the most she ever got from a IG campaign was 3G's and that was by posting everything word for word and doing everything verbatim what her corporate sponsors told her to do. 3G's is nothing compared to what these top YT kids are making.

Comment

Socialblade.com is fairly accurate to see what different youtubers are bringing in, just from youtube revenue anyway it doesn't account for what they're making off anywhere else plus it's usually on the lower - mid side of their estimates, still decent though.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

https://socialblade.com/youtube/chan...qtgDeLpD-yTtfg
                Last edited by NChristo; 12-05-2018, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Thought Logan Paul and KSI would be higher after that Youtube boxing PPV that sold millions.

Comment

https://youtu.be/cwtlU7DdZj4

How much does this YouTube video make?

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                      Socialblade.com is fairly accurate to see what different youtubers are bringing in, just from youtube revenue anyway it doesn't account for what they're making off anywhere else plus it's usually on the lower - mid side of their estimates, still decent though.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/chan...qtgDeLpD-yTtfg
                      That's a good site. I looked up my page and it was close to accurate on the higher end of what I used to make a month before Youtube demonetized my page

Comment

Working...
                      X