No announcement yet.

Texas shooter revealed to be an atheist who constantly preach militant atheism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Not one word of that can be refuted. 100% fact right there.

That's why I put him on ignore.

Sure, he tried to hang with me in debates, but they always went bad for him and he inevitably resorted to smug insults.

It was as predictable as the sun coming up.

Why waste my time when the result was a foregone conclusion.
    I'm not far from it myself. I've been trying to stay on topic, and I don't like getting called a sheep with no thinking skills. There's no need for that.

The system failed here. Those brave young armed men didn't

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I'm not far from it myself. I've been trying to stay on topic, and I don't like getting called a sheep with no thinking skills. There's no need for that.
      "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -Socrates

Insults have always been taken as a concession of a debate.

In the college I attended, there was even one Debate professor who would fail you for the semester for stooping to insult in a debate just one time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -Socrates

Insults have always been taken as a concession of a debate.

In the college I attended, there was even one Debate professor who would fail you for the semester for stooping to insult in a debate just one time.
        Part of me wishes I had done more debating in school, it just conflicted with football.

Comment

Religion of peace doe.... oh wait

Comment

Part of me wishes I had done more debating in school, it just conflicted with football.
            I honestly didn't do much myself in school.

I've just debated all my life about politics. When I was a kid I was rendering adults speechless on a regular basis.

I've been blessed to have parents who taught me the importance of it, and I had a very close friend who was an excellent debate opponent (though we did not disagree much). But when we did, he taught me alot about debate strategy and technique.

It was through debate with him that I went from being a Republican to a Libertarian. When my Rep ideas and beliefs failed to hold up in debate with him, I changed to the Libertarian platform he had that was standing up in our debates.
            Last edited by 1bad65; 11-07-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Bow down. That's funny as hell coming from someone who wants the government to take away your means of defending yourself and your land. Youre the one ready to now down to big brother and just hope he acts fairly.

Like I've said before, we already have gun control in place that should have prevented this massacre. That gun control failed. What didn't fail was two brave armed Americans chasing this coward until he killed himself (at least that's the official story) More gun control won't add any extra security.

And if you're going to try to talk down to me like you're superior, you can just shut the fuçk up and leave me alone. I'm here to talk about the issues, not have some arrogant New Englander tell me I'm stupid

bow out *

i don't need to tell you you're stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                bow out *

i don't need to tell you you're stupid.
                ...You just choose to lie...

Comment

Working...
                X