Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you explain referees changing boxing rules at the start of a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    What I find strange is how they didn't interview Weeks after the fight to get his take on the stoppage like they usually do after a ref is involved in a contraversial stoppage.
    what was weeks gonna say?

"duh, uh, they paid me doe!"

Comment

he hit the man in the damn stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Ah now your changing because you can see the exposure coming up, sadly the videos for the fight have gone off YT but I'll post off from my recording if I can be arsed or just wait till the videos are back.

But Weeks clearly states (none of the other disputed me non this and quickly left the previous thread or diverted it with jokes) that "here is LOW but I'll allow it" or something along those lines.

Now, I'm gonna drop a simple challenge, find me a single video or image showing Weeks saying otherwise. If you provide it, I iwll take a permaban, if you don't, you take it. Wager accepted?

Edit: Also, you can clearly see Kovs belly button, and the navel (belly button for those of you who are mentally challenged) is used as the guideline in boxing and posisbly other combat sports, for something being low or not.

Kovs belt is below the navel (belly button), so how can a punch on the belt line be legal? Unless the NSAC follows a differen tset of guidelines for the sport than the Marquess of Queensbury?
        I should get permabanned because you think you know more than an NSAC commissioned referee?? ....I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          I should get permabanned because you think you know more than an NSAC commissioned referee?? ....I'll pass.
          hahahaha I thought so, I'll be puttin you on ignore mr babatunde

Comment

All refs indicate if trunks are too high or low and say where is low and where it's good, this is very common. You're noticing it now when Weeks did it, why? That's a mystery coming from people who have watched boxing for years.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              he hit the man in the damn stomach.

Kovalev was acting, and they're proud of it. You see them bashing other boxers "acting" all the time, now Kovalev does it and it's okay, give him an Oscar and the titles.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  i am loving all this crying from these posters who were ****ting on Ward..****ing hilarious
                  they are HURT it would be better if they just went hiding this is pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                    lets talk about the entire 8th round, give me your opinion on the right hand ward landed, also show me any low blows outside of that one, how about kov turning his back on his opponent, faking low blows to get rest, rabbit punching, headlocks, why was kov so tired, seems like none of you want to have that conversation u just want to talk about the final punch lets talk about what led to kov giving up

Comment

This racist clown has lost his mind. How can he go on living?

Comment

Working...
                      X