No announcement yet.

I'm NSB 2016 poster of the year. It's not even a close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Security, mainly IP cameras. Go look up how much a system costs then add in labor and you'll get an idea of how much money is in this field
    No need to look it up as I call bs on your claim. You about 25 years old who is a huge fan of boxing. Period point blank. Saying you do this doesn't add credibility. It makes you look stupid. You Just a youngster who loves boxing and there is no shame in that.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      yea you are. You have 5000 posts in less than 9 months which equals to you having absolutely no life. So you deserve a pick me up like poty. I mean without that title your pathetic life is even more pathetic.
      hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Agree, you should've been nominated but so did I man, I make too much high quality & rational analysis here. I guess we can make the "interim" poster of the year thread? whatcha think?
        Hey dumb ****, high quality & rational analysis just ain't your thing. Racist and unbelievably stupid are good descriptions of your posts

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          Yea you are. You have 5000 posts in less than 9 months which equals to you having absolutely no life. So you deserve a pick me up like POTY. I mean without that title your pathetic life is even more pathetic.

I cant green ya but danm that was a pretty good insult

Comment

I would have easily voted for Motorcity Cobra.

I don't browse NSB that often anymore but when I do I always see an informative thread by Motorcity Cobra on the front page with tons of replies. Yes, he uses big name fighters and controversy for more views but it works.

Dude drops more breaking news than a prime Hougigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post

I cant green ya but danm that was a pretty good insult
              Well what makes it worse is that it's true. So it's not an insult it's the truth.

Comment

Yes, i voted for you. But dont let it get to your head.

Comment

Working...
                X