Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like both but I think Floyd wins on activity. I believe he would be the busier man.

Comment

Mayweather would school him

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Lara was Mayweather's mandatory for YEARS via WBA but Floyd ducked him. He only moved up to fight people he knew he could beat. Shot oscar, shot Cotto, drained Canelo.

But fl0mos will tell you that it's GGG the one ducking Lara.... that's how stupid and biased they are.
        They both ducked him..Difference is Lara didn't punk Floyd out like he is with GGG....Funny thing is the "coward" Canelo fought Lara after he was called out but GGG just stays quite.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
          I like both but I think Floyd wins on activity. I believe he would be the busier man.
          This would turn out to be a surprisingly good fight.

Erislandy got the craft, discipline, and range to get Floyd into pressure fighting mode.

For the first time in his career Floyd wins by outworking his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            This would turn out to be a surprisingly good fight.

Erislandy got the craft, discipline, and range to get Floyd into pressure fighting mode.

For the first time in his career Floyd wins by outworking his opponent.

It would be a great fight only fan boys don't want to see there favorites take risk .. all the red karma i recieved for this one

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
              It would be a great fight only fan boys don't want to see there favorites take risk .. all the red karma i recieved for this one
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=683336

Comment

lol look at the deflection

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Lara was Mayweather's mandatory for YEARS via WBA but Floyd ducked him. He only moved up to fight people he knew he could beat. Shot oscar, shot Cotto, drained Canelo.

But fl0mos will tell you that it's GGG the one ducking Lara.... that's how stupid and biased they are.
                  So you made an alt to make this thread??

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                    So you made an alt to make this thread??
                    I don't have any alt. People can think the same, did you know? not only fl0mos think alike.

Comment

I'd love to see it tbh......Floyd is a very good come forward/inside fighter....I'd look for Floyd to be the one pressing the attack, cutting off the ring and breaking Lara down with body shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X