Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just found out why Blacks have flat nose, Chinese squinty eyes. Google is amazing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Exactly.

I could qualify as a **** star in South Korea.

But if I lived in the Congo, I would be so depressed I'd probably kill myself.

I would feel like a monster in South Korea and just above average in Congo.

Comment

Something about God stepping on their noses or something like that

.......jk jk

Comment

Any theory why Asians have small d1cks? Blacks have thick l1ps?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Any theory why Asians have small d1cks? Blacks have thick l1ps?
          Perhaps it's the rice based diet over the meat based diet of westerners? I hear it's also the reason they can't drink as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            Perhaps it's the rice based diet over the meat based diet of westerners? I hear it's also the reason they can't drink as much.
            Really? Time for some googling

Comment

What does diet have to do with alcohol?

Also, a lot of Asian cultures eat a **** ton of meat. But in places like china where they have over a billion people, everyone cant eat meat, a lot of chiggas gonna have to eat poor people food, rice.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                What does diet have to do with alcohol?

Also, a lot of Asian cultures eat a **** ton of meat. But in places like china where they have over a billion people, everyone cant eat meat, a lot of chiggas gonna have to eat poor people food, rice.
                It has to do with their bodies not being able to process alcohol in the liver as well as westerners who have evolved through a meat based diet.

Yes, now Asian cultures eat a ton of meat, but rice has always been their base diet for centuries.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Combine the two for maximum performance
                  they already have Blacks with Asian mongolian fold eyes and features

Comment

It has to do with their bodies not being able to process alcohol in the liver as well as westerners who have evolved through a meat based diet.

Yes, now Asian cultures eat a ton of meat, but rice has always been their base diet for centuries.
                    I dunno I never heard of that.

Every culture evolved off eating meat though.

Comment

its the Soy based diet a lot of asians eat. Soy Sauce and other soy foods and tofu are popular, Soy and other foods Asians eat are estrogenic, if you eat estrogen foods males will not develop masculine features.

Comment

Working...
                      X