No announcement yet.

REmoving Gallstones Naturally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] REmoving Gallstones Naturally

The following natural treatment is an effective method for removing stones without any side effects. Pls try and after positive results recommend to all.

** REMOVING GALLSTONES NATURALLY **

This is a useful piece of information that you may
    have not received before. This is true and it works.
    You can 'google “ Dr Lai Chiu-Nan” to find out more
    about her and the feedbacks of this treatment.
    **ps. As always, spread the good things around.

Pictures first, explanation and procedure follows:
    1. Liver
    2. Common Bile Duct
    3. Gallstones
    4. Gallbladder

REMOVING GALLSTONES NATURALLY

by Dr Lai Chiu-Nan

It has worked for many. If it works for you please pass on the good news. Chiu Nan is not charging for it, so we should make it free for everyone. Your reward is when someone, through your word of mouth, benefits from the regime.

Gallstones may not be everyones' concern. But they should be because we all have them.
    Moreover, gallstones may lead to cancer.
    "Cancer is never the first illness," Chiu Nan points out. " Usually, there are a lot of other problems leading to cancer.

In my research in China , I came across some materials which say that people with cancer usually have stones. We all have gallstones. It's a matter of big or small, many or few.

One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal. You feel like you can't digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area."

So if you think you have gallstones, Chiu Nan offers the following method to remove them naturally.

The treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.

Regimen:

1. For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
    2. On the sixth day, take no dinner.
    3. At 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
    4. At 8 PM, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
    5. At 10 PM, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.

PS. 1cup=250ml, ? cup lemon juice=3 lemons (approx.)

The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools. "Usually they float," Chiu Nan notes. "You might want to count them. I have had people who passed 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many."

"Even if you don't have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It's always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up now and then.

** PASS THIS AND YOU MAY HELP OTHERS!

Sounds like a dangerous quack to me. If you have gallstones you're probably best to go and see a real doctor.

I managed to track down this individual. Seems Dr Chiu Nan has a PhD in chemistry and is not a physician. Don't follow health advice you get from the internet.

Comment

umm ureteroscopy w/ holmium laser surgery is the answer for this.

Comment

I had kidney stones and after peeing one out and fainting i drank this tea call chanca piedra afterwards and it broke down the rest i had which eventually i peed them out pain free

it has side effects but i didn't get any

Comment

Originally posted by sapak View Post

The following natural treatment is an effective method for removing stones without any side effects. Pls try and after positive results recommend to all.

** REMOVING GALLSTONES NATURALLY **

This is a useful piece of information that you may
          have not received before. This is true and it works.
          You can 'google “ Dr Lai Chiu-Nan” to find out more
          about her and the feedbacks of this treatment.
          **ps. As always, spread the good things around.

Pictures first, explanation and procedure follows:
          1. Liver
          2. Common Bile Duct
          3. Gallstones
          4. Gallbladder

REMOVING GALLSTONES NATURALLY

by Dr Lai Chiu-Nan

It has worked for many. If it works for you please pass on the good news. Chiu Nan is not charging for it, so we should make it free for everyone. Your reward is when someone, through your word of mouth, benefits from the regime.

Gallstones may not be everyones' concern. But they should be because we all have them.
          Moreover, gallstones may lead to cancer.
          "Cancer is never the first illness," Chiu Nan points out. " Usually, there are a lot of other problems leading to cancer.

In my research in China , I came across some materials which say that people with cancer usually have stones. We all have gallstones. It's a matter of big or small, many or few.

One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal. You feel like you can't digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area."

So if you think you have gallstones, Chiu Nan offers the following method to remove them naturally.

The treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.

Regimen:

1. For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
          2. On the sixth day, take no dinner.
          3. At 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
          4. At 8 PM, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
          5. At 10 PM, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.

PS. 1cup=250ml, ? cup lemon juice=3 lemons (approx.)

The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools. "Usually they float," Chiu Nan notes. "You might want to count them. I have had people who passed 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many."

"Even if you don't have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It's always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up now and then.

** PASS THIS AND YOU MAY HELP OTHERS!
          thanks for the info

Comment

Chanca piedra???

Holy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Chanca piedra???

Holy ****.
              It sounds crazy but it worked for me

http://www.cfsn.com/chanca.html

Comment

Im going to try this...if i expel any gall stones i will let everyone know

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                  Im going to try this...if i expel any gall stones i will let everyone know

Everything I've read and heard from actual doctors says this doesn't work at all, you're not expelling gallstones, just soap. The olive oil+lemon juice+your digestive enzymes form these soap balls that you poop out.

The only way is surgery, I'm holding out for as long as possible, hopefully there is a new method of removal these next 10 years.

Comment

Working...
                  X