Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earl Hickey also made a thread saying that the Floyd-Cotto fight wasn't even close. Now he went life and death with him?

Seems like Earl tries to aggravate a different fan base every other day with his sarcastic threads.

Comment

It would be the most boring match in the history of boring matches. Trout is my hometown boy but this is just a really uneventful fight that I really dont want to see.

Comment

Floyd by late tko.

Comment

You've stated many times Mayweather-Cotto wasn't even close. Cotto-Trout was closer than Mayweather-Cotto, at least on my card. As for the question, Mayweather would find a way to beat Trout and get a UD. After seeing how he looks in May, I might change my answer.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            You've stated many times Mayweather-Cotto wasn't even close. Cotto-Trout was closer than Mayweather-Cotto, at least on my card. As for the question, Mayweather would find a way to beat Trout and get a UD. After seeing how he looks in May, I might change my answer.
            I noted the same thing above, this guy likes trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I noted the same thing above, this guy likes trolling.
              Whatever suits his agenda for the day I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                Trout by UD, it's a bad style match-up for Floyd. Period.
                This.

Trout's a bigger, taller, slick southpaw in his prime. No way does Floyd take this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Trout easily schooled a Cotto who Mayweather went life and death with.

Thats nice in fantasy land except that Mayweather performed better against cotto than trout did and trout-cotto was a closer fight.

Comment

this would be the most boring fight in boxing history, sorry mate, won't buy it. didn't even vote

Comment

• Trout vs Canelo will be boring also. Trout will run twice as much.

Comment

Working...
                      X