Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Poll] Valero vs. Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing scene has lost their damn mind. Broner would time that wild sh#t and knock him out in 6 or 7. This should be unanimous for Broner. WOW JUST WOW. I would've picked Broner even immediately after the PDL FIGHT. Y'all make mountains out of these mole hill ass fighters. Honestly how easy would it be for Broner to load up when Valero comes running in with both arms extended throwing petty pat punches?
    Last edited by studentofthegam; 01-10-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Going by style, Broner beats him.

Going by common opponents/triangle theory, Broner had an easier time with DeMarco, so Broner wins.

Conclusion, Broner wins.

Comment

accidently voted Valero meant Broner via schooling

Comment

it's a shame that many on both sides will be too entrenched in their reflex views to consider this one thoroughly.

some will have their minds made up before they even finish reading the question.

this would have been a wonderful fight.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
            it's a shame that many on both sides will be too entrenched in their reflex views to consider this one thoroughly.

some will have their minds made up before they even finish reading the question.

this would have been a wonderful fight.
            Man it would be exciting because Valero would keep coming til he's beaten bloody. I'm being totally rational in saying Broner would beat him silly. I watched the fights. Its nothing emotionally bias like most will be.

Comment

Valero is winning the poll because the knowledgeable fans knows whats up, valero was an undefeated wrecking machine so feared even pacquiao ducked him

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                Man it would be exciting because Valero would keep coming til he's beaten bloody. I'm being totally rational in saying Broner would beat him silly. I watched the fights. Its nothing emotionally bias like most will be.
                i, too, watched the fights. i think those predicting a Broner whitewash are being too simplistic in their assessments of Valero's style, oblivious to its subtleties. Valero was more than what met a cursory glance. had much more in the way of wiliness than wildness.

as i said, though, many will be much too set in their ways to even consider alternate views. it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                  i, too, watched the fights. i think those predicting a Broner whitewash are being too simplistic in their assessments of Valero's style, oblivious to its subtleties. Valero was more than what met a cursory glance. had much more in the way of wiliness than wildness.

as i said, though, many will be much too set in their ways to even consider alternate views. it is what it is.
                  He was a simple fighter. To each his own boss.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                    Valero is winning the poll because the knowledgeable fans knows whats up, valero was an undefeated wrecking machine so feared even pacquiao ducked him
                    it would be foolish to just rule out the powerful, quick and rugged (and ever improving) Broner.

i expect this would have been a tremendous battle, with one of these fellows possibly taking over in the late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                      He was a simple fighter. To each his own boss.
                      no, my friend, he certainly was not the straight eight.

but yes, to each their own.

Comment

Working...
                      X