No announcement yet.

Favorite PC Mods of all time??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite PC Mods of all time??

What are your favorite PC mods of all time? I'm sure there is going to be several Counter Strike ones so I will leave that out lol.

As for me.....here are some of mine.

Black Mesa Mod - Half Life

Ventribird Mod - Fallout New Vegas

Deadly Dragons, Better Textures, Graphic Map, SkyUI - Skyrim

Realism Mod/Extreme Quality Mod - Crysis

Counterstrike is the goat...l never cheated though just played the regular.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Counterstrike is the goat...l never cheated though just played the regular.
      Yea I tried it for a bit. It was addicting but I was too hardcore into the first Starcraft & World of Warcraft.

Speaking of Starcraft....have you or anyone tried the Starcraft Universe Mod? Been hearing it's really good.

Comment

Never got into starcraft though it is in my area of interest, I was always a warcraft guy, though 90s warcraft not world of warcraft.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Never got into starcraft though it is in my area of interest, I was always a warcraft guy, though 90s warcraft not world of warcraft.
          Yea I played the 3 RTS and the defense mod from 3. Awesome games.

I have another All Time favorite mod but I didn't know if it would get me banned. The one from Skyrim and the kids.

Comment

Counterstrike of course, the GOAT in this category. DOTA Classic would be second (not that All-Stars bull****).

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
              Counterstrike of course, the GOAT in this category. DOTA Classic would be second (not that All-Stars bull****).
              Yea DOTA was fun. Any others?

Comment

The Elder Scrolls modding community has been the goat since Morrowind. Tamriel Rebuilt is probably the largest and most ambitious mod for a RPG to date. Added a landmass nearly half the size of Vvardenfel, complete with cities, towns, quests, a government, hundreds of npcs, everything you could imagine.

Comment

Black Mesa looks good but it's been in development so long I'm not sure it's ever going to come out

Comment

The Napoleon: Total War mod for Medieval: Total War was my personal GOAT.

Fallout 3 and the Elder Scrolls games had some nifty mods.

There is a new World League mod for FM that has supposedly raised the bar exponentially on World Leagues.

Comment

Working...
                    X