Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a 188 Pounder Could Knock Out Vintage Ali How is He Great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealDeal '86 View Post
    I prefer cheese and ham melts
    Nah man i dont touch pork..

Comment

Originally posted by iron mike tyson View Post
      forget the between rnd saga wat happened in the next rnd??
      Forget where Ali cheated because a 188 pounder knocked him into next year? Ok, I'll remember that. Forget when Tyson got knocked out by Bustard Douglas, what happened before he got knocked out? Sorry, Henry Cooper got stopped on cuts, his plan was to KO Ali fast since Cooper as we all know was out of shape and fat and thin at the same time. He took chances to get his left hook, succeeded and then Ali cheated.

Comment

Should vivan Harris be in the womens 140 pound division instead?

Comment

henry cooper is better than ross puritty , lamon brewster and corrie sanders put together.

and it was a knockdown NOT a knockout.

at least ali didn't quit and stumble all over the place like a drunk queer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ironfist View Post
            Henry Cooper was 188 pounds when he knocked Ali out. Sorry, but smelling salts are an auto-dq and Ali used them to recover and theres video evidence anyone can see. Who cares about the gloves, the smelling salt is what should be looked at. Like Margarito, who knows how often Ali used smelling salts, He probably used them against Wepner and thats why he beat the Bleeder. Its also why he is ******ed today. He didnt know how to box and got hit in the head all the time and used smelling salts to stop his brain telling him to stop and now he's ******ed. So how is he great if at Heavyweight a 188 pound journeyman leveled him?
            In that case, you must have used your fair share of smelling salts.

Comment

I had a pulled pork sammich, with a side of mac and cheese, and peach cobbler, at the bbq joint near my work for lunch. Happiness on a plate, bluh...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I had a pulled pork sammich, with a side of mac and cheese, and peach cobbler, at the bbq joint near my work for lunch. Happiness on a plate, bluh...
                you should come down to l.a. , pea.

we have the original french dip sandwiches.

pork french dip sandwich. excellent.

they even have pickled pigs feet available as a side if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Ahhh nah sweet pea my brother i cant do pork man lol
                  Yard man nah yam no pork...

What is a peach cobbler?

Comment

Yo Mamma made me tomato rice!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X