No announcement yet.

James Bond vs Jack Bauer vs Jason Bourne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    i sat and watched that all day, missed the first 6 episodes though.
    Watched all of season 4 in one sitting after work on a friday a couple of years ago. ****ing love 24, even if it is getting more stupid.

when does the new one start. this month sometome isnt it?
    How the hell did you manage that??

That would have taken you literally 24 hours, plus.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
      How the hell did you manage that??

That would have taken you literally 24 hours, plus.
      nah, had the dvd so 16 hours, 40 mins per episode (no adds, fast forward credits and previously on 24 etc.)
      Loads of coffee, weed, and no money to do anything else. Hadnt seen that series before so stuck it on with the intention of watching it over the weekend, but the everytime an epsiode ended, i had to see what happened next. Amazingly, every hour, on the hour, something HUGE happens!

Yes, i can be that sad.

Comment

i sat and watched that all day, missed the first 6 episodes though.
        Watched all of season 4 in one sitting after work on a friday a couple of years ago. ****ing love 24, even if it is getting more stupid.

when does the new one start. this month sometome isnt it?
        ****in hell that is some serious watching that. weren't you bored?

Apprently starts the 24th or 25th of this month in the UK.

Comment

bourne has the ****in government after him and kicks there ass, that alone proves he'd out smart and plain crush those guinea pigs bond and bauer

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
            bourne has the ****in government after him and kicks there ass, that alone proves he'd out smart and plain crush those guinea pigs bond and bauer
            bourne isnt ruthless enough to beat these guys. Refer to my post about him *****ing out of shooting the african dude with his daughter. Bond and Bauer wouldn't have let their conscience get in the way. Bond doesnt even have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
              ****in hell that is some serious watching that. weren't you bored?

Apprently starts the 24th or 25th of this month in the UK.
              not that i can remember, i dont smoke any more but i cant remmeber ever being bored when i was stoned. It made doing nothing fun.

Must resist the temptation to watch it on tv and wait for a few months and start downloading them. Hate watching it week by week.

Comment

bourne isnt ruthless enough to beat these guys. Refer to my post about him *****ing out of shooting the african dude with his daughter. Bond and Bauer wouldn't have let their conscience get in the way. Bond doesnt even have one.
                bond is cold yea, he steals his friends wallet and dumps his dead body in a dumpster.....still bourne wouldn't have to kill them, he'd just beat the **** outta them everytime, they can't stop him

bourne has faced same level of opposition as bond and bauer already countless times, and the guys just get completely outsmarted and when the hand to hand comes into play they still lose

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
                  bond is cold yea, he steals his friends wallet and dumps his dead body in a dumpster.....still bourne wouldn't have to kill them, he'd just beat the **** outta them everytime, they can't stop him

bourne has faced same level of opposition as bond and bauer already countless times, and the guys just get completely outsmarted and when the hand to hand comes into play they still lose
                  unarmed bourne would win but cant see Bond ever being unarmed. His shoe or watch or glasses, or cigarrettes, or lighter or briefcase or...etc would come into play
                  even if bourne got rid of all that, he wouldnt see the invisible car with every weapon bar nukes on it coming at him......

Comment

Gotta give it to Bauer.

Comment

James Bond FTW.

Comment

Working...
                      X