Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel says "Thurman's drinking and smoking will get in the way of winning"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone should start a petition to pelt Angel with rubbish, coke, feces and urine just like what they did to broner

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      I would imagine most British fighters have a drink to be honest. Not a massive deal is it.

I know Bernard Hopkins was famous for clean living but he'd be horrific company - who'd drink with him?

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieZelepuss View Post
        Someone should start a petition to pelt Angel with rubbish, coke, feces and urine just like what they did to broner
        love your username and avatar bro.

Comment

Garcia on Asians: "You don't know what the hell they sell us". "Chinese ______ smell like cat, like cat piss. Killing cats in the basement."
          Garcia on being called racist: "They call me racist, Im'a be a racist. We got AK, we getting ready for this war".

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            Garcia on Asians: "You don't know what the hell they sell us". "Chinese ______ smell like cat, like cat piss. Killing cats in the basement."
            Garcia on being called racist: "They call me racist, Im'a be a racist. We got AK, we getting ready for this war".

saw that this morning. on video! angel is f#cking crazy man. doesn't listen to anybody and he's nuts. haymon should honestly have his PR people step in and hit angel with some kind of a "shut the **** up or we're suing for damages" contract.

Comment

Angel says "Thurman's drinking and smoking will get in the way of winning"
              Coming from the crack head? Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Lol yup good ol' Clearwater here.
                I'm up in St Pete, used to train at St Pete Boxing club and have put some work in with Keith quite a few years ago. Good to have a local champ.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
                  I'm up in St Pete, used to train at St Pete Boxing club and have put some work in with Keith quite a few years ago. Good to have a local champ.
                  Is Keith really a drink like they say he is?

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
                    I've meant to visit him but I heard Birmingham doesn't let people in there while he's in camp but Idk. Yea man, you don't often hear a boxing champ from this area. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      I've meant to visit him but I heard Birmingham doesn't let people in there while he's in camp but Idk. Yea man, you don't often hear a boxing champ from this area. Lol
                      Is Keith really a drunk like they say he is?

Comment

Working...
                      X