• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    White girl head or black girl head?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
      you're crazy son. you need to add sugar to kool aid. it's unsweetened.
      nuff said!
      this **** really made me

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Image and video hosting by TinyPic
        wtf!!!

:

Comment

• is your favorite channel BET ?

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            Ok I got a good one. (I'm not going to scroll through all those pages, so if it's been asked, I apologize). But why are ya'll so picky with your food?Everything needs to be special-ordered. Even the drinks.

I remember when I was working fast food in High School, I'd always get something like "Can I have a #1, no ketchup, extra mayo, light onions, extra cheese, extra pickles. Large size the fries, make sure it's fresh out of the grease and lightly salted. Oh and a large Sprite mixed with some Hi-C fruit punch."
            i just re-read this and it made me laugh. my daughter orders just like this. down to the sprite/fruitopia that she so eloquently refers to as Sprutopia.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              Do you still rock FUBU ?
              LMAO. I haven't heard that word in about 7 years. SMH Black people do some weak **** sometimes.

Comment

Do you still rock FUBU ?
                Wow do they actually still even make that crap? I was probably one of the only black dudes I knew in high school that didn't wear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Wow do they actually still even make that crap? I was probably one of the only black dudes I knew in high school that didn't wear it.
                  I haven't seen FUBU in decades but I bet Timmy still has a sweater or two in his closet next to his Cross Colors jeans.

Comment

I haven't seen FUBU in decades but I bet Timmy still has a sweater or two in his closet next to his Cross Colors jeans.
                    Cross Colors, that brings me back. Never wore that either but I remember people rockin them with those X hats back in the day. Man i'm old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Cross Colors, that brings me back. Never wore that either but I remember people rockin them with those X hats back in the day. Man i'm old.
                      nah! my brother, we old

Comment

Working...
                      X